Xepher

Stay Gold xG

Just gonna make this short and sweet. I'm resigning my position as Division leader and member of xG. Now some (maybe none, who knows really) are wondering "Pyro, why are you leaving" Well there's a few reasons and such, things I will talk about, and some I won't

I am rarely ever on the servers due to work, social life, etc. etc. Hell half the time I'm not even on Steam anymore. I also felt really out of touch with xG ever since most of the people that I played with/talked to have either A. Left xG B. Don't go on anymore and/or C. Play other games besides xG stuff. With me being very inactive with the server/clan I sorta felt bad for not doing my job as a Div leader for paying attention to what's been going on and such, and I do admit this, I was an asshole to some people because I was fed up with stupid first world xG problems like "this guy freekilled me, you suck doing your job! you're terrible!" and their were some users (not saying names, but you know who you are) who constantly harassed me about being a shitty Div leader and not doing my job and such. With stuff like that it made me feel bad and I'm sure there are better people out there who can do a better job then I can haha

Do I ever plan on joining another clan? I rarely have time to play on CSS, TF2, etc. why would I join another one?

Do I ever plan on coming back to xG? Who knows, maybe someday I'll join back. I'll probably pop up in the Teamspeak time to time and talk to some people

So, until we meet again, Stay Gold

Bang.

(bonus points if someone gets the reference <3)

srry but u have to apply to leave xg pyro, u cant just leave without doing so, lol jkz, it does suck that ur leaving xg though, it rly does, hopefully ull be able to come back to xg when u have enough time