Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

MineCrack's App.

Hi guys, after playing for quite some time on the servers, i've decided to apply for moderator. I'm not just doing this to get the freekillers and rule breakers, but to help the community. I'm not here to go out after the people I hate, because in reality, it may seem as if I hate some xG members. We do argue, but at the end we're still in the same clan, so enough with the arguing.

What I will bring to the clan?

• I will break fair judgement, I will question anyone if it involves a rule broken, proof or no proof.
  • Community feed back. If people are having issues in game, I will gladly give feedback to Silence or another Co-Leader for a chance in a possible change.
  • A sense of xG actually being a family (the way it's meant to be). I've seen a lot of people argue and fight over new people. It shouldn't matter if that individual is new or not. He is in the clan for fun, aren't we all? Therefore, any arguments that arise I will insure I put a stop to it immediately. It doesn't have to pertain to the topic I just discussed, just one example.
  • Activity. I will be on early in the morning when the server's population is starting up. I will insure a rule breaker won't come in and ruin the population.

What you guys may or not like about me. I have gotten over all of these situations though, I may not like them but it will happen.

• I do sometimes have a temper, but I don't really do anything but maybe complain in teamspeak.
  • When I get killed in armory, I complain in admin chat. (Only one incident of this between me and Gawd, it defiantly passed now).
  • Some individuals don't like me, I don't really like you either. XenoGamers is a clan, not a place to argue in fight, so just know i'm not going after you ^.^.
  • I will admit, I can be annoying when i'm hyper.

I would love to see your feedback. Also, Aegean has given me approval for this application if any questions arise if i'm eligible or not.

Thanks Toby.

Haven't went on a spamming parade to +1s. In all honesty, a spam parade for +1s probably won't help me. It's down to the higher ups anyway.

You know the rules man, but I find in sooo many occasions you argue with people.

Alot of times you just go a little bit too far and angry too easily. You went off on me disrespecting and then would hold a grudge on me for honestly the smallest matter. (there was also that incident with mohammad but that is a little less relevant now) Is that what you would expect from a moderator? You need to be calm to be able to handle situations.

I'm not gonna -1 or +1 because honestly it's in between : You know the rules very well and would most likely enforce them, but you can't let your temper get in the way of your better judgement.

So overall: I will switch this to a +1 WHEN i feel you have improved with this at least.

I have seen you being very disrespectful, and argue with mods and admins.

IMO you are not ready to get mod yet. Maybe in a month or two if you have improved your self.

I have seen you being very disrespectful, and argue with mods and admins.

IMO you are not ready to get mod yet. Maybe in a month or two if you have improved your self.

kinda agree with this and gawd BUT i still love you <3 be more respectful towards us and ill +1 you

Very disrespectful and full of himself. Argues a lot and when in trouble, blames on others. You're very active and you can follow rules but you're just too disrespectful. -1

Very disrespectful and full of himself. Argues a lot and when in trouble, blames on others. You're very active and you can follow rules but you're just too disrespectful.

This is really how I feel about him. When I bought PA he immediately tried to get it removed when I slayed him for legitimate reasons and without proof. He kept trying to blackmail me into not punishing him by saying that "You have one strike left and your out of xG". One who goes to that much of an extent to try to be right should not be mod.

I believe that you have what it takes to be a mod but you just need to take blame some times and not thrust it upon others at every chance. From the problems that I have caused in the past I have learned that it is better to just take the blame even when you know you did not do something wrong just to avoid starting a fight. You have seen how gullible I am now. When someone says that I freekilled and I dont know if I did or not, I just slay myself regardless, even if they are just lieing. And its because I dont want to get in a fight. Use me as an example and you can change the others and my minds.

Im at a -1 for now, but I will change it if you prove to me that you can change for the better.

Thanks for the feed back, I know i'm known to argue with moderators most of the time a rule gets broken against me. Sorry for what i've done, going to working on my attitude with you guys.

Sorry but um... Why are you guys giving him plus ones again?

Truth be told I like him, he's a cool and funny guy. But he has a temper and it's an easy gauge to fill, he argues and can just be a total ass to anybody. Not to mention he has a snide attitude towards admins (I get it, you get mad but keep it to yourself).

So -1

I haven't been on a lot lately but I'm pretty sure you're still the same anyways.