Sign in to follow this  
Portlink

Megan Jr.'s Submission :) xD

Hello People, i am Megan Jr. i know i had have some rough times with being immature, but if u give me time, i can mature :3 thx. Megan Jr.:loyal:

Didn't state your old name. You still act like an immature member.

Sorry, in my eyes you're just not ready for the clan.

Also, if you've read over your application, you would understand that it's visible you're way to young to join.

Even though we do need more members, you have caused problems on the server before. My advice is just to lay low for a little bit, dont make any negative comments, and dont break any rules. We do have younger members in xG, but only a small amount. You dont need to wait a couple years to reapply just show that you actually are as mature as you say you are and then apply.

You tried again? With a different name? Yeah, we don't need more people giving xG a bad name like this. Same reason as stated before, you lie, you are immature, clearly people dont like you and are you even sure megan likes you? I think you should stop trying because your forum name is your forum name. And like they said you have to put your original name into member name.

You seem like a really nice kid. I am not going to vote though a +1 or -1. But I do believe maybe you should wait a little bit before applying again :flustered:

P.S.: DuckiiJr is the best jr

First of All, Muffin, y are u so mean to people, u say people are not fit in xG because of age, and because other people's comments, how bout u write your own comments and plz don't go off others, ok..??? $_$ second of all, like i said and turdwig sadi, it doesn't matter about age, it matters about maturity, and u only let the younger ones on because they sound cuter, and me because i'm a preteen, Praise to The Children!!