sonicblitz215

I wanna be xG because you guys are my family :3

I just want to be an [xG] because you guys are a good community with some pretty cool people, I personally like some of the players such as Doug, Megan, Themick, Deo, Ark, and £egacy. I like some of the staff and other [xG] members. There are a few admins who do their job well such as Themick, Gawd, Mcneo, Unit, Angreh horse, Deo, Shiro, and Mullin. Many of the people in [xG] are my friends and are cool people to hang out with and I just want to be in the same awesome community that has brought us all together into one clan of nice people. Being an [xG] would make me happy and would also help strengthen the community, being part of this wonderful group of people would bring me closer to some of the people that i like and are proud to be good friends with. Alot of people have helped me through tough times and have been very supportive of me and got me to be a more confident individual. I'm sorry that this was so much like an essay. I have taken up enough of your time. So leave a +1 if you would like, that would make me happy :). now i have taken the time i needed of your's, Goodbye and have fun with your life :), peace :)

so go fuck yourself xD

Ok, you too, -1

But yeah you to tend to be immature in game and I wanna say you've been on my watch list couple times just for getting into those grey areas of rule-breaking and making it obvious that you knew you weren't supposed to be doing but did it anyway. And you've been CT-banned a few times recently for this behavior.

You were in Jetz, the most annoying clan on our servers. All you did was spam "SWAG" and other stupid stuff all over the servers. And just recently, you spammed me to+1 your app.

He only posted it to see what he gets i dont thing he even wanted to join, and disrespecting towards xG members /mods/admins will not get u anywhere so good luck that you wont have

i am really confused because #1, brian i didnt even ask you to +1. #2 i have never used the word "swag" in my life. #3 i have not been ct banned in over 6 months. #4 i have rarely spammed the server and the only spam was repeating something in chat a couple times. so what the fuck are all you talking about? and what kind of drugs are you guys doin cuz i want some XD

+1 COMBO BREAKER!

Lolz you wish. -1. You have no respect for any one in xG and I really doubt that doug likes you anyways.

Edit: Just noticed this: "I dont think you are mature enough to join xG, you should wait a couple years and try again." <----- his -1 reason for ninjaportlink when he isnt even a member yet. I would advise you to take your own advice but instead of a couple years come back in like 10.