Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Do I?

Do I want to buy TF2? Is it worth it? What's it about?

Team Fortress 2 is free to play. I'm am now going to commence pissing myself for 20 minutes.

Play as 1 of 9 classes. There's different objectives, from capturing a main point, capturing multiple points or obliterating the entire team with only one life.

It also has many mods. It's really fun. I'm the division leader, so I could teach you, like I did with Garry's Mod.

I just started Steam and TF2 magically appeared in my list. Is that a coincidence or did someone "recommend" it to me or something?

Also, why was it's already 50% downloaded before I even noticed? Is Steam so stupid as to let other people "recommend" games and have them forcefully download on other peoples' computers?

I just started Steam and TF2 magically appeared in my list. Is that a coincidence or did someone "recommend" it to me or something?

Also, why was it's already 50% downloaded before I even noticed? Is Steam so stupid as to let other people "recommend" games and have them forcefully download on other peoples' computers?

Actually, for the 50%, it's the source engine.

Anyone that will play TF2 will receive free items from me.

Just add me and meet me in the xG Saxton Hale server. 216.52.143.29:27015

If i were u, i wouldnt buy it, i got mine for free, i tried it, and i didnt like it, but the thing is if u make 1 bad trade ur fucked,i got bored of it after the first month