Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

I need the Community's help!

Not sure my vote even counts, but clan hopped twice, and hacked. I've been told the story of what happened by a few xG & Dev members about what happened and I think you answered your own question there guys. If you guys do let him come back in for who knows how many times, this just shows that some of you guys need to stand up and say "No this isn't right" None of this second, third, 50th chance bullshit, I was tired of giving people all these chances only to have them do it again...and again...and again. Also it would prove that it would be ok for other members to hack, cheat, betray, etc.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

You had me at leaving the clan twice. -1.

I think xG has a hard enough time getting genuinely loyal people to join for their first time, but this guy wants to apply after what I'm interpreting is the third time? Uh...no.

Judging from all this shit hes done I say -1. Remember pipboy? He hacked and now hes perma-banned, but personally I think hackers deserve a second chance, but slipery has left twice before.

My vouch may not count, but honestly. Look at him, he left twice and made a big deal about it the first time he left and got called out on it, Shit i left quietly left and tried not to make a fuss or anything over it. But to leave twice and lie both times why, you just can't trust him and charrax, you are a Division leader stop trying to show him favoritism dude.

HOW CAN IT NOT BE TRUSTED!? He's done all these things! He's admitted to lying to me on chat, he's admitted to joining as a member in T3k and Dev (which we have fucking proof of), and he's admitted to hacking (which we also have proof of)! I swear how can you be so narrow minded?

Charrax, don't take this to personal, but why are you up sliperys ass?

Like aegean said, we HAVE PROOF OF HIM JOINING T3K & DEV. WE HAVE PROOF OF HIM HACKING, & HE'S ADMITTED TO IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS AEGEAN STRETCHING OUT TO MAKE IT FAULTY? PLEASE EXPLAIN..

/caps