Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Vote : Keep or Convert?

What to do with Freak Fortress?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What to do with Freak Fortress?

• Convert the Saxton Hale server to Freak Fortress.
    • Keep both servers as separate servers.
    • Remove it completely.

I changed my mind sorry bout that. I think it would be better to merge them me and ecko were talking and it made me change my mind because it'd take alot of effort to get everyone totransfer to the new saxton server it would be easier to merge them

Bio says merge.

I agree. We should keep them separate. Not everybody has liked Freak Fortress and when they haven't they will probably go back to the original Hale Server. Also other FF servers have all Hales in it ,but since we have 1 FF and original Hale server we can then have a good amount of people in both servers, if we can get that many people. Also, if people like the servers and keep on coming back then we could ask if they would like to join XG. But that could be left up to Admins and Moderators if you prefer.

Well, if we already have both of them semi-populated and we can fuse them to the Freak Fortress 2/ VSH server so we can just have one populated server. We just have to see which one is favored more. Maybe we can change both of them two one mode like only VSH or only Freak Fortress 2. That will get us known for having that certain mode.

Agree with Reflex. Take off all servers, but FF and add Trade server map: Trade_Plaza. trade_plaza is a rookie trading server and will definitely populate our servers.

For FF: Add more bosses like Painis, Gaben, add back reg Hale and HHH

Add more arena maps

Death run! <----

Many more

Bosses we need :Leeroy,Painis,Gaben,Saxton,HHH, etc

Should def add Death Run As a special round.

Each hale should have equal % if u add saxton and HHH

Given that both the Freak Fortress server uses almost all of the Saxton Hale server's Hales, with the exception of Saxton (and I don't think I've actually seen Horseless Headless Horseman on there yet), I say we should merge it. They're basically the same modes; one of them just has more Hales.

Not to mention, as Reflex said, they're already both semi-populated. We may as well just merge them into one server; it seems like a lot less trouble, what with the getting people to move to Freak Fortress, along with several other unnecessary complications. Basically, merging it seems much more efficient.