Sign in to follow this  
Charrax

I picked up on something recently.

Occasionally you will see people +1 a ____ with "Decent" or "Alright".

The problem with this being that people shouldn't be +1'd just for being decent. If they do then xG will just become a decent group.

People give out +1's and then complain about people in the clan. I suggest people calm down on the random +1s to people they barely know.

That's it.

People don't actually consider members anymore. They just +1 for the hell of it. And when someone -1, they don't really say how they can approve or that SUB's good qualities. Just the bad side of them, and sometimes over exaggerated.

Yeah. We need people to actually take the time and think.

Unless they are a great person and should be in the clan... They should get 0's or -1.

you picked up on aids ? what omg charrax i told you to stop being on that corner thats why you were MIA for so long and yea i totally agree with this people +1 random submissions when these players aren't even active that much or have played on the server for maybe a week or two there should be some type of requirement to submit an app on how long they have been on our servers like 1 month that would be good

thats why we have the maturity and activity as a heading for the vouch on the forums. I guess we can change it to something like.. 50 hours on the servers first before applying? I'll consider this for the next couple days and talk about it with Serb

Most people base their decision on the overall qualities of a person; rather than typing a book praising the guy for (x) in the server and having it followed up with 'thanks!' tends to not fly with some people. The underlying meaning is kinda there when they say the guy is alright.