Sign in to follow this  
Foxxy

So, Zombie Apocalypse.

UH OH! NOGUNZ ALERT!
Okay while I may not have shot/seen/taken classes to learn about the assault rifles, I know a little bit about the sniper rifles...and shotguns...but the shotguns don't exactly like me

okay while I may not have shot/seen/taken classes to learn about the assault rifles, I know a little bit about the sniper rifles...and shotguns...but the shotguns don't exactly like me

You should try to get a .22 for plinking. You'll become very familiar with the function of assault rifles and guns in general, for only about $.005 a round. Or if you want a larger caliber, you can get a bolt action Mosin Nagant for around $100, and ammo for around $.20 a round. Even a hi-point pistol goes for $150, and the ammo is decently cheap (9mm for about $.20) lol. I live in a restricted state (Connecticut) so we have a lot of restrictions, but some are allowed because of flaws in the system and loopholes.

If you want a larger caliber, you can get a bolt action Mosin Nagant for around $100, and ammo for around $.20 a round.
You don't need to believe me but a friend of mine has a Mosin Nagant....said friend is on my "Do not f*&k with" list

read the book world war Z, its about a zombie apocalypse and how to survive it, it provides a realistic interpretation of what would happen during a zombie apocalypse

onestly, its this easy to survive a slow walking zombie apocylpse.
hmm running faster or blowing their brains out from about a distance...hard choice

Then i suggest a Light machine gun for you just spray and pray

I doubt not even half of you have held a LMG besides in CoD and video games... They are very heavy and just spraying in praying is very hard to do especially if your not even 18 hell I doubt most of you could even hold a LMG Non Hip fire... and all these people talking about how they are gonna get these tactical guns such as "G36c's" and semi automatic and bolt action sniper rifles.. hell Someone even said a barret .50 which I think is Bull shit... XD I would like to see what you would do realistically.

I doubt not even half of you have held a LMG

Hey, you cant walk a foot in my house without being in arms length of a concealed gun. Trust me I've held some guns you may never will