Sign in to follow this  
Foxxy

So, Zombie Apocalypse.

lol fuck that, zombies come first thing i do is modify my truck to a tank and steal bars on the windows a roll cage and a prawler in the front and jacking a semi truck full of gas and going on road rage haha

I'm seriously going to buy Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z, just gotta orders them Online, i heard they are fucking great.

I don't remember what review said that like at Page 50 " I just felt like going to the nearest shop to buy a machete". lol

Well i don't trust Zombie Survival Guides because technically it should be called Zombie Apocalypse Guide because a Zombie Survival Guide is a guide for zombies to survive we humans technically lol also i can use Peashooters and PVZ stuff :D but i would already be dead from my imagination so thats my thoughts on your "Zombie Survival Guide" :D

dude you know the government probably has a virus that does that and there testing it in under ground military facilities so if they want to control the population they will release the virus let it spread and then release the antidote after years cuz there assholes lol

They would most likely use something like ebola or another virus that has no known cure and kills quickly.

im pretty sure if there was an actual approaching zombie apocalypse, that due to the paranoia of ppl today and the lessons learned from zombie films and media, that if even a couple hundred zombies were to appear, they would be gunned down almost instantly and the entire area would be quarantined for miles, they arent gonna do something stupid like just let shit happen until its too late

It's just a string of non-connected acts of cannibalism that have recent surfaced and are being blown out of proportion. The homeless guy who ate the other guy's face was high on PCP. PCP commonly makes you strip your clothes off and act in an un-natural manner; google the effects. :|

>Believing in zombies

You guys are fucked up in the head.

At least prepare for something that could happen instead of a film genre invented in the 60s...

Newest story straight from New York! A man was eating his "missing" roomates heart and brain and keeping his severed head and arms in the deepfreeze for later. All these acts of cannabilism are very weird :/