Sign in to follow this  
xGShadowSpy

[xG] xshadowspyx's Moderator Submission

I doubt i'll get it(Hope i do) but here i go :D.

[xG] xshadowspyx STEAM_0:1:30352392

Division:Counter Strike:Source

Game Time:(Jailbreak)30 days(Hours worth)

Helpful Skills:Im on jailbreak every day,(With an exception of weekends)i know the motd,im mature,i've been admin on previous Gmod servers(Non-xG)Giving me a bit more experience,I help others,i answer questions,and im not a troll,which is something xG doesn't need.Im extremely active, so here i go,Post any reasoning or opinions below. :D

+1's: GanjaMonster,Gawd,Hadron"Hardon",Mullin,drpedobear,duckiijr,Hawnted,delta,phantom,toby,mudkip

-1's:Poncher

Uhhh @@GanjaMonster

He's been a member for a long time. A lot more than two months, judging from his account hes been a member since at least september.

Although I do have to admit you did kind of spam the forums. (i knew you were gonna apply for mod a week ago by the amount of posts you posted) but im gonna have to say +1 mainly because you are a verry long time veteran of the server and if anybody knows motd, i would at least hope its you. Hes been here since at least i have ( on the forums) if not more.

u gravedug a bunch of threads to get ur post count up, just so u know

I'm changing my vote to +1, I thought it was a rash decision to judge a book by its cover. There is something more than just simple technicalities and I overlooked it, shame on me.

Good luck buddy. :)

D : +1

W : I dont care that he gravedug a bunch of post to get the 100 (if thats true), hes been in xG longer then the mods im seeing get it recently (and hes more deserving then some). Hes an amazing guy, doesnt rage on anyone, very respectful and helpful, he even tattooed the motd to his arms!!!

A : 8/10

M : 10/10

+1

W: He is a good kid very friendly. Been on this server longer then i can rember. Knows and follows the rules.

A:10/10

M:10/10

P.S u always kill me.

+1

Why?

• Very active
  • Been around the xG community for quite a while
  • Likeable guy
  • From what I have seen he gets along with EVERYONE
  • Good warden
  • Knows the rules very well
  • Seen him help with enforcing rules
  • Mature!

Yes he deserves mod. I am sure he will not disappoint :)

[ATTACH]2807.vB[/ATTACH]

tumblr_m3fhkwtQ381rup9l8o1_500.gif.4347e1242ee4264ff79086dfb437ac05.gif

i see him on jb and surf alot and it would be nice to have a mod on surf once in a while as we dont have much so +1

A:9/10

M : 8 /10