theHobo

Logo

I figure since I'm brand new here that I may as well contribute something. I have a logo that I created for xenoGamers. Let me know what you guys think. 113.jpg

hmm... Yeah I'm not sure what happened but I had to resize it a few times. It's a little shrunken, but oh well.

[ATTACH]82.vB[/ATTACH]

This is my logo, I also do signatures and spray logos. Let me know if you guys need anything else :)

-Aegean!

Ps. I expect this to be on our forums home page tomorow as our clan logo

lololol.png.c40bcbab9ffd0c184970d9ff21c1cfa4.png

Well then I just got pooped on. lmao

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

My original thought was to make it look like it got shot up, but instead I think I just drew random shapes on it lol. And Aegean, you are a god amongst men. Your craftsmanship and skill with MS Paint shall be passed down through the ages!

Try instead doing something like this:

the G overlaps the X by a tad so that it intertwines with eachother.

xG

like putting the G, the curve of the G, on the right top of the X. Hope you see it. I was thinking of ways to describe xG has a whole, since the clan insignia should be used as a way to picture xG.

I see what you did there. This can be resized as necessary as well. I think I am on the right track with what you were trying to achieve, hopefully. 113.jpg