theHobo

Logo

Yeah that looks good. just need to do something so that it is unique. maybe a background insignia. maybe a object that reflects xG.

Try playing around with it. Try putting the G on the bottom right. Positioning it differently.

Omg edison!!! You can use gradients on a gradient background!! That's gradient-tacular!!!!!!!!

Actually, if you want to get technical.... *Takes an Ace Ventura breath*... First I took a background and filled it in with grey, then I took a text off www.dafont.com (Which you should figure out how to do because your text is horrid), after that I added a pen tool to the text to give it the shine effect, then I added a 3 pixel stroke to the text as well as a drop shadow and gradient overlay. *Takes another breath* Then! I went back to my background, added a static overlay, motion-blurred it to give it the brushed metal effect, then added lighting effects to the background to give it the darkness around the edges.

As I said before, Get pooped on. I'm sick of kids saying they do graphic design and don't know squat about it.

www.dafont.com[/url] (Which you should figure out how to do because your text is horrid), after that I added a pen tool to the text to give it the shine effect, then I added a 3 pixel stroke to the text as well as a drop shadow and gradient overlay. *Takes another breath* Then! I went back to my background, added a static overlay, motion-blurred it to give it the brushed metal effect, then added lighting effects to the background to give it the darkness around the edges

As I said before, Get pooped on. I'm sick of kids saying they do graphic design and don't know squat about it.

definitly an ******* comment from edison lol. He was jsut contributing and you say "get pooped on" and mock his quality of work. SMOOTH

Even though my first draft of a design, that I was willing to just contribute for no reason except feeling like doing something good, was pretty crappy, I definitely didn't deserve to be mocked like that. And I definitely never said "HEY GAIZ PUT DIS ON DA FRONT PAGE AND MAKE IT THE LOGO OMG LOLZ!!!!!". It was just a contribution, as a way to say thanks for adding me to the clan. A lot less trolling will go a long ways...

First of all, chillax. Second of all, I think you're on the right track. I was thinking of a logo with bullet holes in it, and there were shadow effects coming through the holes and blood effects etc. Sadly, this probably won't happen, but yeah. Yours was a good idea, but you didn't have the correct resources.

I'm going to completely ignore the first sentence, and say thank you to the second! lol. I was thinking bullet holes, too, I just literally whipped up the first one in like 5 minutes. I'm gonna re-submit another one here shortly lol.

Sorry I took your comment as sarcasm and an insult, but also you really shouldn't rag on someones design when yours looks like complete dogshit. I also got mad because kids that say they can do graphic design then that poses a threat against us graphic designers that do it for a living and actually know what we're doing. If you want constructive criticism, use a bullet hole brush next time. I appoligize for being a douche but you came at me bro. And insulting me by telling me I have no life and I live in my parents basement is getting you nowhere because everyone knows my gf, she's in the clan. And I'm a male model and I probably make more money in 2 hours then you do in 2 months. GG.

Yes that first design was a complete pile of dogshit, but then again, I did literally spend not even 5 minutes on it lol! I do apologize though Edison. I also appreciate constructive criticism, and I should have done the bullet brush in the first place instead of the HURR DURR I CAN DRAW SHAPEZ IN THINGZ!! haha xD With the second draft, I changed the font to SF Transrobotic which I thought looked really good. I have no idea what that original font was, but it definitely was really bland lol.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Update with bulletholes and some blood. Constructive criticism allowed! lol 118.jpg

Seriously, I quit lol. I use Inkscape and GIMP, but mostly Inkscape because I like it better when dealing with just text and objects. I am too poor to afford Photoshop unfortunately :(