Sign in to follow this  
easy

Don't.

Xeno Gamers - Search

Xeno Gamers - Search (Pg 5 & 6)

As you can see, Wu Tang started saying how shitty mods/admins were, then I intervened. I might of said some immature stuff, but so did he. Now, I want to warn every player who plays xG servers, do NOT criticize xG Mods/Admins +, because I went easy on wu tang, I didn't give out any sort of punishment or whatever, but I will not be so nice anymore. Do not take this as a threat, take this as a promise. Alright?

Meh. What I usually do is just if I see them disrespecting any mod/admin, member of xG, or player in our server its an instant gag.

Then kick if continued.

Then banned. (for a while anyways)

Our servers are a place to chill, relax, have fun, and piss @@Mohammad off in. No room for this shit lol.

Fuck it, even if it's an authority, if he/she whatever rank he/she is doing something shitty, doing a bad job, not doing what he's suppose to, or not up to standars, FUCK HIM(/her).

I would understand if I wasn't doing my "job", but the round just started, & I was in armory, how was I supposed to see if it was a freeday or not. I was waiting for a mod/admin on T to tell me...