Sign in to follow this  
GanjaMonster

CS:GO release dat and price

Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Portal, and Team Fortress) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) is targeted for release on August 21, 2012.

To be available via the Playstation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and Steam (for PC and Mac), CS: GO will expand upon the team-based action gameplay pioneered when Counter-Strike was launched almost 13 years ago (CS beta 1, August 1999). CS: GO will be sold for approximately $15 on all platforms. CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO introduces new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

Developed by Valve in cooperation with Seattle-based Hidden Path Entertainment, the title will be playable in the Sony and Microsoft booths this week at E3 in Los Angeles, CA.

For more information, please visit Steam Store.

it probably will the beta is garbage they made it too much like CoD, but we'll see the final outcome when it releases plus theres gona be updates on it everyday after the game actually releases

Everyone is so closed minded :/ I think it actually looks good, and I'll definitely buy it. What will make it crash and burn is everyone who's just not willing to try something new :(

Everyone is so closed minded :/ I think it actually looks good, and I'll definitely buy it. What will make it crash and burn is everyone who's just not willing to try something new :(

This is the exact reason people buy carbon copies of call of duty every year.