Sign in to follow this  
Nocturne

Moderators and Administrators on the Rpg Surf

I've noticed (And a few others which are not named) for a while that the RPG Surf server in the CS:S division is sort of deserted of the staff. It'd be nice to actually have some staff on the server because I use to see sniper penguin on there and now I don't really what so ever.

Your question might be Why?

Well over the past few days I have been upset to see rule breakers spawn killing, portal camping, etc. and it just makes me mad that they can stay on the server without having punishment... and i've noticed scripters too. But it's just a damn bitch to open Fraps and record gb's worth of video that is only useful for 10 seconds..

Please, just i beg of you staff, please. please. be more active on it

-Nocturne

IP For surf rpg : 216.52.143.25:27015

type record "filename" in console to record ur game, that way u can get all the evidence u need without having to use up 10 gigs of space, and why are u in eGo? i saw u with the =(e)= tag on before, what was up with that?

He's got a point Shiro, it is off topic to the thread, so take that elsewhere.

Not sayingg its not a valid point, but that should be in the membership forums, not in an unrelated thread.

To answer your question. Honestly, personally... I can't surf worth a shit, so you'll never see me in there haha.

But, you can always use the chatbox on forums or add any of us on Steam if you need a mod/admin quick. If you're a member of the xG Steam group you can PM other members of the group without adding them personally as well.

So

(sorry for any typos or formatting fucks, editted post on tablet)

i will go on rpg surf in the next couple of days to see whats going on, im currently a mod and usually go on minigames and or jb when there arnt many mods online but i usually dont play rpg surf because i dont like surf servers, but sense this came up i will go on surf and check it out.

really the online server that is full is the jailbreak server, all the other servers are like extinct.

dont worry, once winter comes around, all da lazy madafuqas will be inside playing source till da cows come home.

and these cows cant swin

[ATTACH]2809.vB[/ATTACH]

image-3489689145.png.f3d4dc2375050b3581869c988cb73475.png

To answer your question. Honestly, personally... I can't surf worth a shit, so you'll never see me in there haha.

Practice makes perfect, and i got my tags back on.. i just had them for ages and i raged a bit at the xg members in surf for a bit.

I've been in surf twice because someone told me someone else was breaking rules. Those two times I came in, that person stopped after being told so by someone else that wasn't an authority power. So I don't see why you can't try that, and if they don't stop you demo it?