Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Contest: Facebook Cover Image

Update to contest rules:

How a winner will be chosen:

All submissions received by the 06/21/12 deadline will be added to an album on the Facebook page that same evening. The cover image with the most "likes" within 24 hours of being posted will win.

Update to contest rules:

How a winner will be chosen:

All submissions received by the 06/21/12 deadline will be added to an album on the Facebook page that same evening. The cover image with the most "likes" within 24 hours of being posted will win.

I think the voting should be done on this forums, make a new thread with all the submission and do the voting with +1s, I personally don't use fb much and wouldn't use it to anything related to xG, and a lot of people don't even know about the fb xG page or are part of it. I understand that you want to drag some attention to the xG's fb page by doing this, but I don't know why I feel that by doing it this way the number of votes will be reduced, rather than doing it on the forums, that has some activity already and everyone is 100% familiar and part of it.

knowatamsayin'?

It has ponies, dragons, color, Neo, smiley face, creeper, Counter Strike, and TF2. :joyous:

[ATTACH]2863.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4bb548d5f7_xenogamers.thumb.png.998ab230a26dcbff35c69aa438219e49.png

Meh. Rushed at 3:30 am. Could've totally added images and touched ALOT of it up.

That's what they all fucking say, lmfao. Bad.

I was bored so I made this for you stupid niggers. <3

I've tested it on my own bookface wall and I like the look of it, but the colour looks like shit. I tried to match the bookface background as best as possible and it just doesn't clash for some reason. ._. Neo you are free to change the background colour if you want to try. Tried to stick with Neo's wishes as best as possible (considering he is the one giving the money, asshats.) He said he would like it simple. PS: Suppose this /does/ get picked for whatever reason, don't hit me up. I don't want your shitty 15 dollars. I don't live in a box. Ty

[ATTACH]2913.vB[/ATTACH]

Font look familiar? It's xG's official. ^.^

kLq3P.png.5b7df1845da4a0be6bd71906118234a6.png

Now that's a winner!

It has ponies, dragons, color, Neo, smiley face, creeper, Counter Strike, and TF2. :joyous:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2863[/ATTACH]