Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Rabid asking for help 1 last time

I was banned from scrim about 1month ago for the reasons stated above.

The ban is meant to be perm until further notice, Which is why i am making this thread-

I am going to ask if you guys can +1 me for 1 last time i would like to be un banned this 1 last time

i have been extremely vulgar ignorant and just plain right mean to many members, for this i apologize-

Reason behind flaming etc, I really do not have none i just thought i was invincible against xG for my time being here

Which actually alot of people do not even know me any more from the cs community, this is where it comes in for being ignorant. I just am sorry to every 1 who i have flammed, trolled, and made mad at me.

I know hacking is a perm ban but thought i could try and post this thread to see if i can get 1 last chance.

If i do get unbanned i will try my best to no longer flame and troll, i will try to be less vulgar with people, and just calm my self ultimately,

If i do not get unbanned at least i have tried. to any who +1's thanks to any 1 who -1's please add a valid reason, this is not to troll your post. Just to understand it.

Hell no this guy is immature

But seriously rabid isn't bad, he trolls me a lot but it's all good. He doesn't deserve to be banned permanently, I think he deserves another shot. + 1 best of luck rabid

Eh, -1.

Sorry, but you're still a bit immature, and you did hack. I mean, it's cool and all, I'm just saying that this needs to be a lesson learned.

You did have quite a few more chances before this, and I feel that you have gotten plenty of freebies. You, in my sense of the word, trolled, disrespected and raged. I just feel that this was the final straw. I mean, hacking? That's the best way to handle things? I just don't see the point. We've given you many chances, and you blow every single one. Then, you say you will change, but you never really do. You still mess with people. I can see why people would think you're a funny guy, and in reality you really are a cool dude, it's just the immaturity and the whole hacking thing.... You don't really deserve another chance after hacking.

Just going to say brian, I have never been permed before, but i have been banned for a week or so, The only time i have been given a freebie, is either rejoining the clan or keeping mod or losing it, I know my other things are still very major- as in disrespectful,trolling,and abusing powers before. I am just asking for this one last chance for the servers, most people will know, i love and would do alot for xG, xG's become my family, Well not all of you but still a majority, i love this clan and this is the last time you will see me asking for anything, If you still deny brian i understand, and thanks for the input.

i will try my best to no longer flame and troll, i will try to be less vulgar with people, and just calm my self ultimately

Don't see "won't hack"

lol, jk. But, I'm at a 0, I like you, but I'm not going say anything about it here, because I like you, but you did hack..

-1, pretty much what brian said, uve been given plenty of chances and were let off on a LOT of things, ur a funny guy and all, but at the times that u arent, u are pretty disrespectful, no hard feelings, im just giving my professional opinion and not my personal one

TBH You are very annoying and disrespectful everytime I hear your voice. I put up with it most of the time because it seems that a good amount of people like you. You can be funny at times but its not worth the trouble. This time you have done something that I thought you would have been mature enough not to do, but yet you still did.

I really think you need to grow up a bit before coming back to scrim. Scrim is for our more serious players and hacking on the server gives xG some bad rep. It isnt TS or JB where you can get away with pretty much anything. So until you act more mature my decision will not change.