Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Have fun

So much hate on the servers, I don't really like it. I only stick around because of some friends and I enjoy the jailbreak. Even then i'm losing interest...

Don't leave because people are ass-hats towards you, demo and post in member protest/ban request.

Dont leave because of some derps. Either ignore them, or what Minecrack said :) You are also welcome to notice us in admin chat.

If you guys don't feel welcomed, report the people who make you feel that way! I can't read minds and get logs from every single hour of every day! Well, I can but not mic logs!

This. PLEASE

If you guys don't feel welcomed, report the people who make you feel that way! I can't read minds and get logs from every single hour of every day!

The other guys are totally right; the only reason some other people give you a hard time in the servers is because you come off as a little trollish, it's easily fixed by toning down your usual mic routine but so much so you can still keep doing it without getting hate. If that even makes sense, but yeah. Stick around though; man.

Alright thank you guys very much for the support and i will try to report the people and i will try to calm down and not troll as much as i do im sorry for trolling and what not So thanks guys Im going stay<3

So, now there's a member protest up for you and last night (for my time, GMT +1) you were screaming that you didn't care and to post said member protest on the forums. Then you were spamming and just being a dick in general; come on man, how is that turning down your trolling at all?