Sign in to follow this  
XxForcexX

Wtf? come on

Alright been called hacker many times different server people whatever. Let them say what they say i dont care what people say i go do what i like to is to play CSS get good (even maybe pro) i got banned from Scrim servers. Well why did i d get banned from JB and Minigames i didnt brake any rules there nothing i just played minigames i might be banned form scrim but why JB and Minigames that has nothing to do with scrim hacking whatever the business is.

Just saying again people ok im 13 and if i kill people 1 deags or whatever it is suck first 3 round than get lucky 4 round kill 3 people with all headshots happens right? dont tell me that didnt happen to me i just want people to have more trust in me. Do u really care im 13 and cuz im good that means i hack? Demos? really? come on i dont hack demos ahh idc how people think i hack i watched a video that TRIF told me to watch i saw nothing there i was just walking after my teammate i saw nothing there no shooting just walking around and changing my pistol to knife and again and again.

~ Force

come on really? plz?

I'm at a 0, you're really sketchy when you play, everyone says that. You've been accused, many, MANY times before. I personally think that you do toggle. My opinion, don't get mad. kthx..

Once I actually see the video, I'll make my decision

+1 for unban i dont really think he wallhacks. i mean he has played above 1000 hours on css. he might be just good.

and once you no maps very well ppl usually prefire spots where they think the enemy would hide. but then again idk he might be and just hiding it.

btw isnt there arule on 3 admins agreeing that some1 is hacking?

I have to admit there have been a lot of times where it seems you would normally have no idea where I'm coming from and then I get one deaged around the corner..

However I do want to see the demo of you where they think you're hacking.

Also, in response to you getting banned for jb and minigames. If you are caught hacking you are too be permed from ALL the CSS servers.

So I dunno °=°

Google

Your bans on record from a bunch of different places.. & @@Mohammad I have 1093 hrs on record, I'm not sketchy like him.. Plus, in those vids, you're sketchy as fuck..

You hacked on minecraft, and just before we caught you you were complete BS on CSS scrim, you were on my team while I was speccing you, you`d go from bottom frag to top frag in a few rounds since I`m assuming you toggle, getting 1 deags on 2 people and then shooting the other with your primary. This was only one experience too, people have seen you at other times too plus the demos say it all.

Your previous bans for hacking say it all big guy, take care.

~Closed