Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Vent

I gotta get this out there. I'm genuinely pissed right now.

I've been here 3 months, and all 3 months we've been short on money at the end of the month.

And now, the servers are down because of a missed payment.

@@silence @Aegean! @@Starbuck

How can you wait until 2 seconds AFTER the servers to go offline to be like "Oh, yeah, we need money." Come on guys. I assume it's Silence that handles everything but I'm not sure. How do you not know the billing date and whether or not you'll have money at that time? You couldn't have asked a week ago? Even 2 days ago?

And, how can we try to promote the clan if the servers are down? I've put in a LOT of work these last few days to promote everything all I could. What a great time for someone to see the Facebook page, come to check us out, and oh look they can't cuz everything's offline. We are now marketting our instabilities.

I love this community and I love it here. I spent a good hour or more talking to Aegean last month and he said "oh everything's fine" and he told me to chill out, and now the next month everything is offline.

I feel like the higher staff is managing the clan okay, but they are NOT managing our funds and funding correctly. If you guys need money, ask before it's too late. If someone expresses a concern, don't say "it's fine" only to eat your own shoe 3 weeks later.

Come on guys. GGAAAAAHH I don't even know what to say. I donated almost $200 last month when shit got tight, I really don't have anything for this month. I don't donate money and time to this clan just to be brushed off when I see problem.

I've seen the problems all along. And while they say "it will be fine" and "it will get better" things are really getting worse and worse. I tried to help. I offered suggestions. When I raised concerns I was told it would be fine. I got brushed off, but i continued to try to help with the Facebook, various contests, and now this program. Well, obviously, things aren't fine and they're not getting better. Not yet anyway. If I knew it as gonna come to this I would have saved my $200 last month.

I need a drink.

I know exactly where you're coming from man; but instead of balling each other out we should just calm down; find out what's going on PROPERLY, and if everyone who wants to donated even a dollar each; it'd cover the costs of at least one of the servers to tide people over.

Silence handles the payments, so I have no idea what exactly happened.

That being said, me and silence have gotten jobs, our servers and everything will be up soon, and our servers will not go down again since we have a steady income + the donations we get. I will put some stuff to make us money on the forums, and that should also help us out. Bear with us guys, it is temporary. If you guys would like to leave after this mishap, then it is really your call.

If you guys would like to leave after this mishap, then it is really your call.

You ain't gettin' rid of me that easy. I just needed to get that out. Silence went AFK on me and I'm at work so I don't have a pillow and I needed to scream somewhere.

This may not make u feel better,but the Gmod servers are still up :D

@Aegean! Do an Operation Populate Steam announcement? So people know there's at least activity somewhere? Maybe?

Shit happens lol, it really sucks but as I said, I do promise that shit like this won't happen again for a while, silence has a job, I have a job, and after I graduate this week, I will have lots of time for the clan and same with alot of other members. We aren't going anywhere either guys, no worries.

i almost felt sry for neo.

his lil heart got squeshed on.

after seeing silence the other day in game. i knew why the server wasnt paided for. all up his nose. :drunk:

good times :)

Well the financial situation is already set for the summer, so I would only begin worrying at the end of September :3

But we are good for the entire summer :D all current donations will go towards making a better donation system for the clan!

Well the financial situation is already set for the summer, so I would only begin worrying at the end of September :3

But we are good for the entire summer :D all current donations will go towards making a better donation system for the clan!

If I QQ next month I'm gonna drive to your house and slap you! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!