Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

Rabid

Lay out was screwed up so disreguard the above. Read the below.

Well, lets begin.

• Used sound hacks on a scrimmage server and banned. Nothing to stop him to do it again on other servers....
  • Constantly disrespecting other members.
  • When people have problems with him, he yells at them in TS.
  • DDoS threats to members.
  • Threats on minecraft server.
  • Estensive ban record.

I don't have much proof because I don't usually waste my time attempting to get members out of xG. It's a great community but I do believe this is for the greater good and I will attempt to get Rabid removed....

On my defense of the lack of evidence I honestly think I don't need any, we all know what Rabid does and how he acts.

Here is some proof, not much and probably don't even need it.

Previous Abuse threads against Rabid (Clearly a lot of problems)-

Instigation-

I haven't recorded much, some of it is fairly new (DDoS threats). I don't think i'd need much new proof if you've been around rabid for a little while you would realize why I made this.

+1 Over all.... Man I say I love xG and shit but he just seems like such a ass hole ... Rabid im sorry if you're reading this but... :( I gotta bro... you're not that mature.... at all. Then again though neither am I but I <3 the bitches.

Each individual thing has been discussed and dealt with individually as it occurred. You can't come back now and be like "look at all this!"

If something new occurs his history will haunt him and have an effect.

Well I can't say I'm surprised to see this.

This is how rabid is though. He grows on you... Like a cancerous tumor.

There's not much proof on here and really everything you mentioned has been dealt with. You just have to have a sense of humor. He can be annoying and rude but he can also be funny and cool.

I'm gonna leave this open so everyone can give their opinion.

Edit: Since all of this is old and we now have the whole disrespect rule thing, feel free to post NEW problems we've had with Rabid, that's to everyone.

I heard that new player disrespect rule was pretty solid. Especially with members

And it can't really fairly be enforced on previous violations.

This is how rabid is though. He grows on you... Like a cancerous tumor.

There's not much proof on here and really everything you mentioned has been dealt with. You just have to have a sense of humor. He can be annoying and rude but he can also be funny and cool.

Not sure how I feel on this/ If someone is disrespectful you shouldn't have to let it grow on you.

feel free to post NEW problems

Couldn't have said it better myself. Oh wait. I did. And it was better. About 20% better.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_40.jpg.d979b21465b67bfc24baeed2763c98a6.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_40.jpg.1076a4a9055626fa7b45d22f5b4b62f5.jpg