Sign in to follow this  
DR.STRANGELUV

GANJA power trip

Is this for real?

I was arguing against an RTV from Nexoid anall of a sudden - "KICKED - DISRESPECT"...

What the fuck? I come back and want blood...I type into ain chat, "WHO JUST KICKED ME?!"

Ganja admits it...I call him a bitch...

Banned. I would not have called him a bitch if he didn't abuse in the 1st place...

Ask Jake, Papi, Forest, or ne1 else logged into JB around 6:30...

This guy is on the worst power trip out of any other mod

-cough- sorry but, this isnt really proof. You should screenshot it then save it in your steamprofiles then post the link

and i have proof of strange love calling me a bitch, that is admin disrespect my friend there has been a new rule in the xG community posted by silence THAT DISRESPECT will not be tolerated , so maybe if you would review the forums once in a while you would know, thats why i kicked you at first for disrespect and you came back and raged at me, the ban was mainly admin disrespect and even in you console text you can see you calling me a bitch

PROOF

Steam Community :: Screenshot :: ADMIN DISRESPECT STRANGELOVE 1

Steam Community :: Screenshot :: ADMIN DISRESPECT STRANGELOVE 2

I didnt even know u were on, abuser...

U kicked me for no reason WHAT SO EVER!

I came back wanting to know who abused...

U admitted it...

I called u bitch...

Calls it like I sees it

Where is your proof of "doing ur job" when u kicked me for "disrespect"?

U are on a fucking power trip and need to be demoted...

U kicked me for "disrespect" and I didnt even know were on - thus, no reason to talk any shit...

Where is ur proof?

U abused, I come back and rage b/c of it

U fail, son

I may not be an xG member just yet, but, given the evidence shown above (Ideally the last photo), it seems there was no reason for a Kick regarding Disrespect. I can vouch for the unnecessary kick, as I was currently in the game, and Dr. Strange Love showed no signs of aggressive or disrespectful behavior. As for the reaction to the Kick, I can understand how Dr. Strange Love would react as the Kick was clearly unnecessary. If it were me, I can't say that I would react the same way, but I would DEFINITELY be frustrated and rather upset with the Kick. Also, regarding the newly introduced Disrespect Policy, it is somewhat apparent that some mods (I cannot name any at this time) have been as one would say "abusing it". It is nearly impossible to tell whether or not someone is joking when using a written message. For instance, one can argue that the following sentence is disrespectful: "You're a faggot. Haha" But it could just as easily have been sarcasm or a joke. There's not much that I can say regarding this, as I am not an xG member. But, with regards to Dr. Strange Love's dilemma, I think it was an un-just Kick as well as an unfair ban.

well regarding that you raged over the microphone i can't really screenshot that but you were banned for ADMIN DISRESPECT and i kicked you for disrespecting the people on the server when they rocked the vote and strangelove you always disrespect players and rage too much

ell it seems like it went down like this

Dr Strangelove was a dick towards people for rtving the map, and got kicked for disrespect

Came back and asked who did it ganja told him he procce to call ganja a bitch which is disrespect and got banned for it.

Now your only claming the ban was abuse i can see and the ban was deserved the kick idk about neither of you are providing any proof either way on it so....

it was the end of and and ass soon as people could speak strangelove raged and called players dumb insults , so how about you man up strangelove and what you exactly said