Sign in to follow this  
jon_nelson

i would like to join xg i am almost alwas in sruf

+1 active guy respects alot of people, knows motd and is awesome.

M:10/10

A:8/10

PS: if you think -1 look at his steam profile pic... i caved. XD

-1 It seems like you put 0% effort into this. Really.

I went on steam and asked people if this was legitimate. Seriously, I did. I asked Korean and Jake English. I am not joking guys I did not want to feel like I was missing out on a joke or something. I am one hundred percent serious if this is a joke then tell me in PM so I don't look like an idiot.

Being as it is 6:25AM I never got a response. But Serb, Aegean, or Silence. If this is a joke or something I am not a part of... please inform me.

I'm at a -1 for now. You do seem nice enough, but your OP post is literally impossible to read and you tend to spam chat a lot in game. If you could try to be a little less spammy in game, and be so kind as to clean up your post with some correct English and formatting, that would be just great. Might even change my vote. c:

Xeno Gamers - Search

In all honesty, by the way you spell things & type, I believe you're at the most, 12.

You spell double team as "dubble teem" break "brake" very "vary" e.t.c.

Sorry.. Until you can prove me wrong, I'm at a -1.. but you are very active.. Just, too young from what I can see..

I was -1ing because from what I could see he wasn't very mature.

I just said that by the way he spelt I didn't think he was 15. If he is dyslexic, then I'm sorry for saying what I said.