BrianG

Minecrack

In this thread: Brian188246/Bgsports96 Minecraft server Minecrack consistently called me a hacker and made up lies in an attempt to get me banned, yes as I did get unbanned this left me with a poor reputation on the xG Minecraft server, every time I did something I would be accused of hacking. Here is a screenshot of him admitting he was just "trolling" me, when you can see by the thread he was VERY serious. Also he said I spammed? Which I did not and is another one of his lies.

[MEDIA=imgur]13fBb[/MEDIA] I just want to clear my name and for action to be taken, thank you.

Oh and I don't know if it matters but I figured I would throw in Minecrack sells DDOSing tools which I think have been used to take down the xG Minecraft server, but I do not know

Got his Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41345874

You admitted to using a client instead of nodus via HF. I said nodus to see if you would crack under pressure, you clearly stayed ignorant using another client. Not to mention the Xray tunnels multiple people found.

You spammed the server which was stopped by nocheat (5 lines came out, which is a result of a nocheat check). Therefore, you were using a type of modded client (not to mention your Xray tunnels). Arthman was there when that happened. He told you to stop.

Not to mention, I can sell whatever the hell I want on skype. Also, why would I want to take down anything hosted on Silence's box if i'm and xG:M?

/Thread

Oh, for you Arthman!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_46.jpg.2a8e537fc48812ac984c012b11272963.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_46.jpg.e7c9c8172dcf9c0694931aeed6cb4f1b.jpg

Then he's a genius cuz they're all over the place for free.

He's mad he got banned on the MC server for modding. So he wants to do everything in his power to get me banned when I wouldn't give any tool to him for free.

As McNeo said, you can get them for free if you really want a bad tool :hurr:.

I said I have another client, never said I used it on xG, which I don't and I don't like arth what's that have to do with your lying

Not to mention the Xray tunnels multiple people found.

Any proof that was done by me?

I did lie to get you to crack, which in fact you did use a client to spam and xray. You were originally banned because of your spam and hackusations by others that you were using an aim-bot to kill everyone. (Which was under suspicion by multiple people since you're invisible for at least 5 seconds as you teleport to people). You were killing them instantly. So we had a huge discussion and I tried to back up oscar's bluff (hopefully he was bluffing) to get you to crack under pressure.

After you were un-banned you obtained a full set of diamond armor and tools within 30 minutes.

Is it just me, or have there just been too many threads about Minecracks behavior...

I really think you should start thinking about what you do Minecrack, before it have some serious consequences.

You can make whatever accusations you damn well please, you have no proof, I came here with down right evidence and I would love to see a higher up take action, you think you're untouchable always saying "Just close this thread" And bull shit you lied to get me to "crack" you were butthurt I killed you

You can make whatever accusations you damn well please, you have no proof, I came here with down right evidence and I would love to see a higher up take action, you think you're untouchable always saying "Just close this thread" And bull shit you lied to get me to "crack" you were butthurt I killed you

You're simply backing my case up even more. You never killed me, you killed my friends. Therefore, you're in no position to make any accusations if you don't even remember the situation.

In reality, you're butthurt I didn't give you any exploited credits. When I said no you spammed "LOLOLOL" on skype then raged about this.

My head is full of fuck. We should discuss this tomorrow. We're obviously wrong on both ends, no avoiding that. Some of this is outer clan and I want to keep it that way.

I also know I can't be going around lying like that just to prove a point. I have proven it though but it can also cause conflicts which could have easily been avoided.

Understand this though. The nodus ordeal had nothing to do for what you were banned for. It was only support to get you to crack under pressure. You were unbanned, it was over then. I have not lost any suspicions on you though, you were killing people instantaneously after they teleported to you. And you also spammed which you're playing stupid if you deny that.

Not to mention, you admitted to having a client.

TL;DR OP got mad he didn't get his credits.

First off, Imma stay at 0. Second, I dont care of what people think of me or whatever, as long at they dont shove their fucking opinion down my throat.

This thread has been turned into what I would say the most "butt hurt" thread in a while. The only thing that is going on is people fighting with each other. Both of you look bad for argueing. I doubt any punishment will come out of this, only hurt feeling and a need of revenge which you both seem to already have.

/request close

(btw minecrack you can request a close on a thread ABOUT YOU)

Uh yeah I have a client? Never said I used it on xG and I wouldn't. Me killing people when they teleport to me? How's that mean anything I had full enchanted diamond and they had their fists. You trying to turn it into a "we're both wrong lets move on" is just a way of trying to hide your ass. Oh and that was no threat, I told you exactly what I was going to do, not because you didn't give me credits to some crap, because you're a lying SOB. Only reason why this isn't a member removal is because an admin told me ban requests would better suit this situation.

/request if you have nothing to contribute leave. @stego