BrianG

Minecrack

Uh yeah I have a client? Never said I used it on xG and I wouldn't. Me killing people when they teleport to me? How's that mean anything I had full enchanted diamond and they had their fists. You trying to turn it into a "we're both wrong lets move on" is just a way of trying to hide your ass. Oh and that was no threat, I told you exactly what I was going to do, not because you didn't give me credits to some crap, because you're a lying SOB. Only reason why this isn't a member removal is because an admin told me ban requests would better suit this situation.

/request if you have nothing to contribute leave. @stego

Hide my ass? I told serbian everything. You clearly don't even remember what happened. You were banned by other admins not me, and I attempted to support the case.

If you want to be ignorant, I can use big text so you can read. Now, go back and read everything and stop being butthurt that you didn't get your credits.

what you say and what happened are often 2 different things, minecrack. Like yesterday when i banned you off mc, The bullshit you gave to aegean

You can make whatever accusations you damn well please, you have no proof

Minecrack sells DDOSing tools which I think have been used to take down the xG Minecraft server

Hypocritical. And you threatened a DDOS so you pretty much fucked yourself over.

Anyways, none of the arguments by you guys make sense. It's more of a "Mommyyyy! Timmy hit me" "well he started it!" blah blah fucking blah

This thread is pointless and your DDOS threat will be dealt with. I could care less about minecraft though. Arthman can do whatever he wants with it. Except for the DDOS threat, that'll be handled by us higher ups.

us higher ups.
Im a div for minecraft. Dont try to exclude me from the higher ups. Dunno if this ban resuqest applies to mc. o.o

Anyway, as this has gone WAYYYY to wrong, I'll close this untill @Aegean! , @@silence , @@Starbuck or @serbianbelavuk do something

~sealed with bedrock untill further actions have been taken

Banning you from forums for a week, STRICTLY cuz of your DDoS threat, I don't care about anything else tbh. Also banned from CSS servers too, don't make DDoS threats again. Everything else is completely unrelated to xG.