Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

I was not disrespecting

Uhh yea i wasnt disrespecting...they all think talking to much is disrespecting and they told duckii to come and ban me when i wasnt doing anything and all the xG members know how i am so it was pointless minecrack was there.

Was there, people got mad at him for talking to much. Not disrespect, simply DuckiiJr being butthurt. He kicked someone for asking "how Jessica is."

I don't see any disrespect there, now does anyone else?

from what i was told, ppl on the server asked u (minecrack) and phantom to tell pepper to stop, and that u didnt, in fact u said u werent gonna do anything, which brings to think whether it was a good choice to have had u promoted to mod, might have to reconsider considering ur recent attitude, dont make me have to kick u have ur high horse

from what i was told, ppl on the server asked u (minecrack) and phantom to tell pepper to stop, and that u didnt, in fact u said u werent gonna do anything, which brings to think whether it was a good choice to have had u promoted to mod, might have to reconsider considering ur recent attitude, dont make me have to kick u have ur high horse

I told everyone to stop arguing. They did not. Then DuckiiJr comes in and kicks candadian for absolutely no reason at all.

The only thing Peppermint did was talk a lot. I told everyone to calm down and that we're all having fun, he should be able to talk. Everyone continued cursing each other out.

Also, are you really going to believe someone without a demo? I wouldn't just not do anything. I did gag several people and mute a few. Mostly the people cursing out peppermint in chat, I came in from the beggining and sat in spec watching the situation unfold. Peppermint was having a good time and skrillex told him to shut the fuck up. It escalated from that point.

Also, if you're going to demote me do it now. I didn't do anything wrong, and everytime I ban someone for disrespect (or kick for the matter) they make a big ordeal and make me look bad with other people. Not only that but haze me when I join the servers. So I tried to defuse the situation by muting/gagging people.

On the note of DuckiiJr banning. He runs completely off of emotions and the trust of words from his friends. I've seen multiple incidents of him letting his friends get away with things. From the moment DuckiiJr came on, he kicked someone for no reason, then talked trash about them in admin chat. While DuckiiJr was on, he never once warned peppermint, not warned other people disrespecting peppermint.

DuckiiJr is always the talk of the abuse yet nothing happens.

He kicked someone for asking "how Jessica is."

I don't see any disrespect there, now does anyone else?

This is coming from the person who claimed i was disrespecting when i called him mad when he was acting almighty.

This is coming from the person who claimed i was disrespecting when i called him mad when he was acting almighty.

This is coming from the person who gets mad he can't aim in a scrim. Also who argues with everyone and anyone then makes threads asking why everyone hates yourself.

Has nothing to do with abuse, only you being butthurt during a scrim.

Anyways, Peppermint since you left xG you have acted as if you can do whatever you pleased and not be punished for it. You constantly troll and disrespect. You swear at others like there is no tomorrow, spam, and act as if you are the king of the world. A couple of screens.

http://puu.sh/DHRr

http://puu.sh/DHWY

http://puu.sh/DHR7

How ever it is wrong of him to do that, and punishment should be administered, it is very hypicritical since you have done it in the pass before. To brock and multiple others.

@@MineCrack Well, it's not my fault you don't listen to any one else during a scrim or anything for that matter. Next time open your ears when we call strats. Maybe you won't get butthurt and kick me. I want you to prove to me that lately i have been argueing with everyone. Also please show me what I have done in the since the disrespect rule hat has been disrespectful if you claim what I say is hypocritical.

This is coming from the person who gets mad he can't aim in a scrim. Also who argues with everyone and anyone then makes threads asking why everyone hates yourself.

Has nothing to do with abuse, only you being butthurt during a scrim.

Hey, fuck off.

At least Brock is making an attempt to get better. He got an expensive mouse and he always scrims with us now. You on the other hand just think you're better than everyone else and that you're the best. Here's the truth, you suck at this game and I don't understand why people like you buy this game.

Okay guys, getting a little off topic here.

I'm curious what DuckiiJr has to say about this. Someone tag him in this, I have no idea how D:

@@DuckiiJr.

& @@trifdign you don't even lift nig. Jk, I love you. Marry me?

Ontopic; Pepper, you do run your mouth. A lot. & Minecrack, who are you, some fucking all powerful goon? I had no problem with you, but you act as if you're untouchable.

Also, are you really going to believe someone without a demo?

You and peppermint don't have demos either. And you both haven't really shown yourselves to be trustable at all.

Also, if you're going to demote me do it now

You're really in no position to say this from the multiple discrepancies we've had with you. Right now you should just have your head down and your tail in between your legs.