Sign in to follow this  
DaFunkyPepper

Hey Y'all!!

I've been going to the Jailbreak server for a week or 2, and decided I like this community and will become an active member of it. My name on Steam is currently "Da Funky Pepper", but for those who don't know this name, I used to be known as "Senior Pepper". Please feel free to add me, or send me a friend request on Steam or on here at Steam Community :: E<3| Senior Pepper . I'm a very nice guy, I don't get mad over being "accidently" killed,unless it's constant. I really like the server, along with some of it's awesome administrators like shadowspy,duplolas, and jihad. These 3 admins seem to enforce all the rules from what I've seen. Maybe after a while of being an active member, I'll apply for admin, but I'll ensure you I won't now.

Now, other than on this server, I do play games on the Xbox, such as Battlefield 3. I'd love to play with you guys sometimes, just send a friend request to "Lord S Pepper". My most favorite weapons on this game include AN-97, Silenced Pistol, and the regular shotgun!

Ok, thats basically all I need to say! I'll see you guys on the server!

Welcome to the community!

Our forums are filled with a lot of useful info so feel free to lurk and use the search function. Let me know if you have any questions.

See you in game!