Sign in to follow this  
Fair_Sirs

DrPedo Abuse Thread

As you can see above, I assume he banned me for 'disrespect' that never took place. Here is the gist of the chat log:

Basically the server was in chaos, no one knew how to warden and there were a great number of CTs who had no idea what they were doing. I offered to teamswap and held a vote and got almost no votes against. I then asked the admins if I could and 'DrPedo' claimed it was abuse, before I even switched teams. Keep in mind he banned me before I switched teams for four hours.

(ADMINS) [xG:PA] Fair Enough Sirs: can I teamswap so I can warden

(ADMINS) Mr.Doctor: plus dont use all chat for stupid shit

(ADMINS) [xG:PA] Fair Enough Sirs: did I ask you (He claims this was abuse??)

(ADMINS) [xG:PA] Fair Enough Sirs: Clearly you can't judge the importance of using power versus just calling everything 'abuse'

(ADMINS) [xG:PA] Fair Enough Sirs: it is detrimental to other peoples gameplay not to

(ADMINS) Mr.Doctor: dont disrespect sir im just warniong you that your abussing (lol)

(ADMINS) [xG:PA] Fair Enough Sirs: When did I disrespect you?

(ADMINS) [xG:PA] Fair Enough Sirs: False accusation, screenshotted

(ADMINS) Mr.Doctor: i can also screen shot u using allchat for stupid shit

I then held the vote, and the majority of people wanted me to warden since there was no one else who could.

Before I could switch:

Disconnect: You've been banned. Check Xeno Gamers for your ban information..

Disconnect: You've been banned. Check Xeno Gamers for your ban information..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The issue I have here is that he banned me without any real warning (kick) and furthermore it was unwarranted because not once did I disrespect him. I think this form of abuse is worse than any of the 'disrespect, allchat' because he feels that he can ban me, a fellow mod, just because he wants to.

Screenshots of the conversation:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/939248184621449412/5ADA876FD11C528BD613BAD674E870AE4EDA5AB5/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/939248184621459485/F78BAECB21B5BA3449AB7BAAD335FF6D85AD92E2/

Edit: Before any of his minions post, remember that this thread is not about me and my past accusations, it's about his specific abuse in this situation. If you make this thread about my history, I'm sure a mod will delete it.

Im gonna +1. Recently pedo has been awful...i had to slay him not too long ago for a freeslay. When everyone on the server told him it was a freeslay, he still refused to listen, and threatened to post an abuse thread on me. Thats only one instance. it just shows that he doesnt know our rules.

doc said he abused all chat ive seen u do this and told u. dont use all chat for pointless shit

doc said he abused all chat ive seen u do this and told u. dont use all chat for pointless shit

This is exactly what I mean when I say people are going to use exterior circumstances against me. In no way did you even respond to the abuse I have posted here, please don't say anything if you have nothing to say relating to his abuse.

You're thread is about Dr. Pedo Abusing. However Bees and myself are saying that he did not abuse. He told you not to use all chat for that type of stuff (which you've been warned for a lot). You did appear to come argumentative with him in chat which is why he claimed disrespect, and you continued so he banned you.

-1 I think Dr. Pedo acted appropriately in this matter.

You're thread is about Dr. Pedo Abusing. However Bees and myself are saying that he did not abuse. He told you not to use all chat for that type of stuff (which you've been warned for a lot). You did appear to come argumentative with him in chat which is why he claimed disrespect, and you continued so he banned you.

-1 I think Dr. Pedo acted appropriately in this matter.

Funny how you see it as me being argumentative with him, instead of him being argumentative with me. A few words in all chat is not worthy of a 4 hour ban, you also do not see the real issue here, not surprising as you posted in my abuse thread.

summary:

'being argumentative' is now equated with 'disrespect'

'using all chat to ask everyone if there are any experienced wardens' = 4hr ban

I also note that you didn't even bother to check if I actually abused all chat

If you feel that switching to CT would have better'd the server then just do it, using a vote for that (which is going to get 1-spammed anyway).

And when you were arguing you were talking down. He did also simply say that he was letting you know yet you continued to argue. He tried to drop the matter while you're the one that continued that conversation/argument.

If you feel that switching to CT would have better'd the server then just do it, using a vote for that (which is going to get 1-spammed anyway).

And when you were arguing you were talking down. He did also simply say that he was letting you know yet you continued to argue. He tried to drop the matter while you're the one that continued that conversation/argument.

I legitimately did the vote in order for something like this to not happen. It sucks that when I tried to use it for what it is for and it gets used against me.

I agree that I may have used some words that might of offended him, but never abusive. He tried to drop it in the end by just banning me to shut me up, and that didn't really happen. He was being equally confrontational in my mind by saying that I was abusing, he kind of enraged me.

Thanks for your input anyway, I guess you are right in some ways

I agree that I may have used some words that might of offended him

And he asked you to stop and you didn't. He should have kicked before banning, but given your personality I feel you would have come back and continued a negative conversation and just make things worse. I feel the ban was justified.

I've seen you argue with Mods and abuse before. You don't think through your actions either...

This is why I put at the beginning that people who just want to bring up what they may think of me or what I have been accused of doing is relevant.

Fact of the matter is, I fought my last abuse thread so technically I have never abused and been punished for it. This means my slate is clean and those of you who keep trying to somehow link it to a four hour ban are just pulling at strings. Minecrack if I remember correctly you were one of the people posting in my abuse thread. A strange coincidence how that seems to follow me around on a post I make about someone else abusing. All of you need to recheck why it is you are admins, to protect your friends or enforce the rules?

Never being caught for abusing is different from not abusing. I've seen you abuse all chat and start pointless votes and teamswap yourself.

The fact dr pedo had banned you for abuse allows us to look at both of you, i feel he did nothing wrong, he seems to just be giving you a friendly heads up not to do it and you got mad over it.

-1 Dr pedo was correct to ban you.

Never being caught for abusing is different from not abusing. I've seen you abuse all chat and start pointless votes and teamswap yourself.

The fact dr pedo had banned you for abuse allows us to look at both of you, i feel he did nothing wrong, he seems to just be giving you a friendly heads up not to do it and you got mad over it.

-1 Dr pedo was correct to ban you.

Are non-xg members allowed to vote on this? If they are... I think I have 20 people that can +1 this thread.