benrapelisberge

Health100 minecraft tyrany

Dont give me crap for not following format, but this person was making fun of my religious beliefs, and went against my rights as a US citizen. he said i couldnt put a swastika in my house. as you may know i am the grammar nazi and that is the symbol i wish to represent myself with. also, i was trying to have a meeting and he continuously interrupted me and was very rude.

Uhh you're a grammar nazi, and your sign should be just like your portrait on the forums. Isn't that the purpose of the G in Grammar Nazi? To look "like" a swastika? Fail troll is fail, I deem it not allowed.

On a non-related topic, did you guys know that ketchup is considered as a smoothie since tomatoes are fruit.

The More You Know (:

The swastika originally meant peace.. O and guys, we are having a car wash and Josh (rabid turtle) will be there in a speedo, it's a fund for sprinkles bill :)

*look at the movie dodgeball car wash scene*

Don't make anything in MC that would offend the people of today. If your argument is that it originally stood for a peace symbol then that won't fly. We make the rules by modern standards.