Sign in to follow this  
speedlimit56kb

Strip Gawd from his admin powers.

I seriously think Gawd should get strip from his powers , he says i disrespected him by calling him stupid once , and by saying he's abusing his powers. in reality i was right about wat i was saying and i guess he got mad and banned me after threatning to.

I haven't heard of any issues with Gawd. And frankly I haven't heard of any issues with you either.

As far as baiting, it's basically anything that may provoke a T to come after you.

Chat logs...

Speedlimit: Xeno Gamers - Search

Gawd: Xeno Gamers - Search

Updating after I actually matched the times together on the chat logs. Of course you were upset for being slayed and you were trying to figure it out and I don't see that things got carried away until after Gawd gagged you - which he did without any warning. Although you were upset, I don't see anything "disrespectful" as defined in our new rule, and if Gawd did feel disrespected he should have asked/told you to stop.

Gawd: "you called me stupid. You said i abused. Thats disrespect." Not... Really...

+1 for unban (if anyone gets here before it expires)

Alright.

I slayed you for baiting. I was being perfectly calm in explaining the situation to you. You called me a stupid admin, and kept saying I'm an abuser over and over again even though I explained to you that you were baiting. And before you say you weren't in knifes range hear this : You jumped in front of t's. About 2 ft in front and you crouch in front of them for about 10 seconds. If you would have just ran back I wouldn't have done anything. Fluttershy, the other mod on at the time can vouch for this.

Then you start going on to me in admin chat and regular chat calling me an abuser a bunch of times and eventually it got annoying because you kept going after I calmly explained to you why you got slayed. This resulted in a gag. You kept going on talking to me in a demeaning manner even after i ungagged you and I told you that it might lead up to a ban if you keep going. Then you said and I quote. "Ban me, Ban me" multiple times. If that isn't instigation I don't know what is.

And in response to what mcneo said about him never getting in trouble. Korean had banned him for a day for racism before and foxxy banned him for a bad spray logo in the past. It's in his ban logs if you want to check it out.

So he was on already bad waters for what had happened above. So I wasn't as lenient.

Edit: I would also like to point out that maybe saying I abused isn't so much of disrespect, but the calling me stupid and repeating over in over in a manner that's clearly trying to irritate me saying I abused is.

calling me stupid warranted the gag.

Then even afterwards, I explain to him that he shouldn't continue, then he asks me to ban him. Not a type of jokingly no balls. He ASKED me to ban him. Instigation at its maximum.

So overall: he baited. I slayed. Explained situation to him calmly. Called me a stupid abusing admin. I gagged. Ungagged. I tell him that if he continues it could lead up to a ban. He threatens to get me in trouble then asks me to ban him twice. So I ban him for an hour for him to cool off.

Also link to his bans if anyone wants to see: Xeno Gamers

It was mainly the constant arguing + saying that I'm an abuser over and over that got me to gag him. Whether it was in all chat or in admin chat. The ban was from him instigating me and asking for me to ban him.

I don't care too much about him calling me stupid. But when he says in admin chat and reg chat to me OVER and OVER again that I abused even after I calmy explained to him that he messed up and baited I just gagged him.

Then to add on to the fact that he says ban me ban ill get you demoted? That's just over the top.

It was a 60 minute ban for arguing with me, calling me an abuser many times after the situation has calmy been explained. Calling me stupid. And mainly for the fact that he after I said: keep it up you'll get into more trouble, he goes and says ban me twice. I don't know about you guys, but.. just facepalm lol. Especially since he was banned twice by foxxy and korean in the past this resulted in me being less lenient as well.

His ban's expired anyways. Like 7 hours ago.

I think gawd handled it pretty well to be honest. If speedlimits instigating problems by taunting gawd to ban him, so be it. Though it wasn't disrespect, taunting an admin is never a good idea. Speed, your were kinda being a dick just to be a dick. -1 for demotion

Admin chat isn't logged so there's no way we can confirm nor deny that.

But still, name calling is not disrespect. And the disrespect is not an excuse to gag/mute/kick/ban just to end an argument.

Again, admin chat and mic isn't logged, but from what I see in the logs of regular chat I do not see anything disrespectful.

Look at Speed's chat logs from 1:56:42 am through 1:58:03 am. (He got gagged at 1:58:10 am.) I really don't see what warranted the gag. Sure, he calls Gawd a "stupid admin" - but A) that's not disrespect and B) Gawd never asked or told him to stop.

Even though I already said this multiple times, I want to stress that I didn't ban him for disrespect.

I banned him for after already having him gagged for constantly saying in admin chat and all chat abuser you're stupid etc etc over and over and then after ungagging him he goes and says ban me ill get you demoted etc. Effectively taunting me. So I did.

That and the fact that he already was banned before twice made me want to ban him.

Calling someone stupid isn't disrespectful.

Thats not why I banned him lol. I couldn't care too much if he called me stupid. The reason that I gagged him was a combination of all those saying I'm stupid in admin chat, saying that I abused over and over after I had already calmy explained to him why he was slayed. Thats why he was gagged.

Why he was banned is written above. Taunting me after already given several warnings. There's been many cases of people being banned for that same exact reason.

I don't disagree with the ban seeing how Speed was trying to provoke Gawd and wouldn't stop after the gag. Maybe you should've kicked him first but I still don't disagree with the ban. It was just for an hour anyways. Speed you tried to provoke a negative response from Gawd and you got a ban, what do you expect? Anyways your ban is already expired.

Gawd was in the right with this ban but if you wish to post an admin abuse thread then go ahead. But bring proof please.

~closed due to illogical thought processes

I'm gonna QQ cuz... FUCK you guys are just not logical. The guy KEPT HARRASSING GAWD BECAUSE OF A SLAY! He called him stupid in admin chat after a gag, what the hell is he supposed to do, just take it and just ignore it? The guy is spamming at him egging him on because he disagreed with a rightful slay. This is not one of the cases where Gawd disrespected him first or did something wrong which led him to be frustrated, the guy doesn't know MOTD and took it out on Gawd. He got gagged and STILL tries to get a rise out of gawd by spamming (and this my fellow friends, is against the rules)

Once again Papi and Poncher know what's up, honestly love you 2. Btw, Gawd posted me the whole situation in my inbox before the ban protest went up, and he typed in admin chat after being gagged, I believe that 100%, that's why it seems like the guy stops after a gag, because the convo in admin chat does not get logged and the T can't type anywhere after a gag.

If you disrespect a staff member like this again, especially if YOU are in the wrong, you will be banned for an extended period of time. I'm sorry I know this thread is closed but OMG