Sign in to follow this  
mudkip

Scrim abuse

[ATTACH]3028.vB[/ATTACH]

It might seem like nothing but its not the first time I've been banned for "fag" and kicked for "fag"; from what I can recall of these times it was mainly him doing it.

Its just kind of frustrating; maybe a temp-demotion would be preferred.

Untitled.thumb.png.6b777c0fb6f12068d5a53b9e2618cd23.png

We don't want people in spec, that's why we have SourceTV. Is Trif a dick? Yes, yes he is. It's nothing against you but we are trying to encourage people to use SourceTV instead. We just don't want ghosters and stuff.

Good sir, I have nothing against you.

We've had problems before with people ghosting, so for future reference, you need to use SourceTV if you wanna watch me use my chetz.

you're the cancer killing society.

loljk

i'm not jking

fag

We don't want people in spec, that's why we have SourceTV. Is Trif a dick? Yes, yes he is. It's nothing against you but we are trying to encourage people to use SourceTV instead. We just don't want ghosters and stuff.

Let me just underline this for you.

LOL so funny take a hint, after the 2nd kick we dont want people specing derp. can we like put the server back down to 10 slots? cuz its annoying as hell when people "spec"

EDIT: @@silence @Aegean!

how about u tell the person why ur gonna kick them before u actually kick them, and if u want them to use sourcetv, tell them the ip for it, so that they can go there, not post an abuse thread and not waste my time having to deal with this

+1 on wasting Serbian's unlimited time as he is the time lord.

This is not abuse, we don't like spec in Scrim to prevent ghosting, no idea why you didn't get the hint after 2 kicks.

~Closed