benrapelisberge

samantha admin abuse

Admins In-Game Name:Foxy Sam

Admins STEAM-ID:idk, but she is a devision leader so you should have it

Your In-Game Name:Arthifix

Your STEAM-ID.STEAM_0:0:33490964

What server did this happen in?:Minecraft

What exactly did the abuser do?:use hacks to find a huge ammount of gold

Did they state a reason prior, if so, what was the reason?:she told me she hacks

Did it affect other players?: its unfair to the other players

Explain the entire situation here:someone told me she hacks so i asked her, she said she hacked. i rtp'd to her and saw she had an unrealistic ammount of gold blocks, not just ingots.

Proof:6.jpg

^^there is a lot more than this

13.jpg

^^read the bottom 2

She does not hack that's a running joke. I asked her to say that she did once and she keeps saying it whenever someone asks her a stupid question. She doesn't Xray because she has banned others for it and she is not a hypocrite.

No I did hack the server.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Also, I've never banned anyone for X-ray since you told me not too ( no real way of confirming it ).

Also, you're an idiot. @ Ben

14.jpg

^^good enough?

how can you be so sure. this person gets away with anything because she makes you plugins. its totally unfair. i have also heard many people complain about her grieving. but unfortunately, nothing will be done cuz she's "joking"

not that much gold really... i had around 50 diamond, 3 stacks of gold, and almost 15-20 of iron... and then, i fell into lava (I recently had to move my chest so i didnt have my stuffs in it >_<. what im saying is it's not that hard to get that much if you find a dungeon or something

I'm so glad we have someone with a brain. Thank you. Also remember to /cprivate your chest ;)

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Also ben seeing as how you think all admins in minecraft are abusive etc, creating reports for health and I, maybe you should take a break and go do something else.