Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Bye guys /:

Well a lot of you guys seem to hate me cuse im annoying and disrespect to much. So yea im tired of getting banned for no reason and shit so i dont even know anymore its just annoying you guys never wanna listen to my side of the story so im sick of it. I am leaving xG. Doesnt seem like you guys want me in the clan so what ever ill live. Maybe i can rejoin in the future when i get my shit together and learn to not be a dick, but for now this is good bye the the xG clan for me. I will still be on the server. I dont know why when no one ever wants me there and im a bad warden. So yea goodbye to all of you that really liked me.(:

PS: This is not for attention!!!

Love,

Peppermint

It was very mature of you to step down and realize your faults, please stay in our servers and try to not be so negative! Take care if you do leave our servers too.

Hey dude, you dont have to leave man. Sometimes people can just be hardasses. Sorry for any shit I may have given you as well.

Not to be a dick but the problems you have you yourself cause. Every time i see you on i just ignore you, i have NEVER seen any1 right out disrespect you till you start talking and being annoying over mic, no it doesnt give them a right but you keep doing it and then you disrespect them rather then ignore it.

aw man haha i remember when you first joined our servers, i always liked you :C

Well, maybe we'll scrim sometime or see you in JB?

nice of you to step down, i do agree with you about being less a dick and anoying, but when ppl say it , just let that shit flush down the toliet. like how mohamad does.