GoatFace

GoatFace's application.

Hi im apply to be in xG , i love this community, i used to use pacsteam and i saw how growing this community was and i always saw all the servers active and i could never play so as soon as i bought css i started playing other server then i remembered i can join the xG servers now and loved ever since, i had 30 hours when i started on xG.

Also im going to start playing on the minecraft servers also , i had aboout 9 days total together on that game in singleplayer becuase i can never find good servers.

oh and this is my cousins old account that he gave me for the 4th of july so i put to many hours in such short time. i just added killer to his old name and added - Trinity because thats my furry name.

D: +1

A: 8/10

M:6/10

He's an alright guy, can be irritating at times but is alright for the most part. Best of luck. ^.^

he is mature and his voice is not annoying to listen too.

he does know the MOTD.

can be annoying sometimes but I want to give him a chance +1

Edit #1 : forgot activity/maturity

A:7/10

M:8/10

+1. i dont see him on all that much (maybe i dont notice when he is on) but other than that he is a good guy to game with.

A:6/10

M:8/10

thank you and have a nice day

i have literally never seen you other than in tinychat and im usually on all the fucking time. im banned atm so i cant really get on to see whether or not i run into you.

staying at -0 until i see moar