Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

Jailbreak rounds.

Should JB rounds end at 0:00  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should JB rounds end at 0:00

To make it quicker, and funner. Maybe the rounds on jailbreak should end at 0:00, resulting in a win for CTs. Now that it's summer, the rounds are short unless you do FR:LR or some other game that's boring for Ts. And if you do fun things, it goes on forever.

The points of JB is really to rebel, so if Ts can't successfully do it by 0:00, they'll probably just lose or go to LR that will last forever.

get over it. you're just butthurt that you have to wait forever for the next round because you are terrible at rebelling, maybe next time you rebel just DONT die. problem solved, butthurt ended.

get over it. you're just butthurt that you have to wait forever for the next round because you are terrible at rebelling, maybe next time you rebel just DONT die. problem solved, butthurt ended.

Usually CT and I don't usually die.

Well the super fucking long lr's do get anyone I'm not gonna lie. But I dunno, it's always been this way. Something wouldn't feel right to me if it was taken away :P

Meh, I'm indifferent.

Jailbreak rounds are 8 minutes long.

There's usually 40+ people.

Wardens would either have to: Rush and try to kill as many t's as fast as possible, usually resulting in the same shitty 'fast' games over and over again, or the round would simply end before the warden has killed off all the t's.

If the timer reaches 0:00 and there is still plenty of t's alive, then the warden is obviously doing something wrong and an admin should step in and tell them to hurry up.

Absolutely not, it would ALWAYS be unfair for the last T to lose his round, whether or not he was gonna lose his LR's against CT just cuz timer ran out. I would never implement this in Jailbreak