Sign in to follow this  
Bubbles

Suggestion for JB

I have noticed quite a bit lately that on certain maps a T can be spawned in isolation. Some iso's have secret buttons to open the door, and most of the time this T will open the main cell block before the Warden calls " Out of cell Rebel ". The problem is sometimes there is no way for the ct to know if the cells were really opened before he said it. So most of the time they become free killing whores not knowing if they are really wrong or correct.

If it is possible I think it should come up in bold in main chat when the cells are opened. That way you can be more definitive about whether the cells were opened or not before out of cell rebel is called.

From a server-side scripting viewpoint this is hard if not impossible to do. Every mapper names their func_buttons differently if at all, and the first door/button to open is never always the cells.

Only way I see would be to edit every map for this when really warden should just give a freeday/leave if he cant just say "outta cells rebel" asap.

It's possible to know when they opened by counting the number of doors which opened in a certain period of time. This may not be reliable for certain maps.. and would lead to the request to have a forced open command, which is even more difficult to make non map-specific.

Yeah I don't know too much about making maps and how all the bells and whistles work that is why I said if its possible lol. Which it seems it might not be. Oh wells :(

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

4 members have viewed this topic:
    Phantom Tatost realBelloWaldi Egossi