Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

So dis Mohommad.

As you know Mohommad an EX Admin (useless). He left xG to become an ESEA pro and in search of skills to lift in a video game.

For those of you who like to spread rumors without pulling your index finger out of your ass to do 30 seconds of research. He wasn't vac banned, he was probably permed multiple times but was unbanned because it was unjust.

Specifically targeting the rumor that he got VAC banned, then deleted his account, bought it back, then on the steam sale bought an account.

>Same steam ID

>Same friends, and games.

Conclussion is he is using the same account.

>Inb4 13 year olds rant about some theory which is wrong.

Well considering the fact that i had him added before he left xG and still have him added without adding a new account. Yeah its the same account.

How did people come with conclusions that he made a new account? He was on the JB top 10 and if you take a look at his name, its been changed and he is still currently playing with that name. Whats the part with the ESEA pro , lmfao.

How did people come with conclusions that he made a new account? He was on the JB top 10 and if you take a look at his name, its been changed and he is still currently playing with that name. Whats the part with the ESEA pro , lmfao.

idk man,,, he rely skitchy, he mite b hacking lmao dnt jump cunclosion.

He knows alot about it he would always give me lectures and shit on how he knows a hacker when he sees one and a scripter idk :/

He has admin/mod on xG minecraft. Nice fail minecrack. L2FACTS

But anyways. Basically he had sex with gabe newell to have his VAC ban removed. Now its impossible to ban him and you shouldnt even try to because all bans reflect off of him and come back and hit you (dont say I didnt warn you).

As you know Mohommad an EX Admin (useless). He left xG to become an ESEA pro and in search of skills to lift in a video game.

For those of you who like to spread rumors without pulling your index finger out of your ass to do 30 seconds of research. He wasn't vac banned, he was probably permed multiple times but was unbanned because it was unjust.

ESEA pro

[ATTACH]3132.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4bb79e84ae_fuckthatshitmeme.png.b24868efa66b7f8b5e03b978594d0c12.png

NO WAY MAN. RAIN, RAIN JR, AND FORCE ARE ALL SUPER LEGTIT GOOD. They DONT USED WALLS OR DUN ANYTHIGN CALM ON.

And ESPECIALLY MOOMAHMAD2. i HEARD HE'S ESECEVO MAIN PRO YEA!

Autism Autism Autism Autism Autism Autism Autism Autism Autism Autism Autism

I'm not being hostile toward mohammad. He is a very cool fellow indeed and I wish he could teach me how to lift.