Sign in to follow this  
ScubaCat

mothafuckin strawberries

get your gay asses in here. were having a thread about mothafuckin strawberries and everything glorious about them.

god damn i fucking love strawberries. reminds me of fucking sex. they are just so damn good, there red as fuck you gotta know there good

than they also have that thing where they dont stay good for very long, like maybe a day or two. thats fucking amazing. they are taunting you to eat them. they are saying "yo faggot, you cant eat us in a day. were gonna go old before you eat us all you pussy" you tell those straw berries to fuck off and you eat every god damn one of them. holy shit

i cannot express to you how fucking delicious they are. imagine riding a unicorn over a rainbow and scooping mouthfuls of rainbows and eating them. god damn.

post in this fucking thread if you fucking know the glory of strawberries, the mother fucking master race of berries.

[ATTACH]3134.vB[/ATTACH]

god damn look at that fucker. you know you want to just eat it up like its pussy

[ATTACH]3135.vB[/ATTACH]

perfect fucking serving size if you ask me, look at them. they want you to eat them.

[ATTACH]3136.vB[/ATTACH]

look at this fucker. its shaped like a god damn heart, you know its good for you if its shaped like that.

strawberry.jpg.4ebd86f168ca6c32a2ee0eae980a141a.jpg

5aa4bb7a56c06_strawberry2.thumb.jpg.3e2a1425c5d32020a1571761b57e092d.jpg

strawberry.jpg.e69c34699972ef3fbc18081703e74c03.jpg

Man, I love me some berries of strawness. Chocolate covered, ice cream, milkshakes, shortcakes, smoothies, in cereal, those little red bits in PB&J Gamer Grub, crepes, jelly, strawberries are just amazing.