Sign in to follow this  
Catbutts

Well im getting the fuck out of xG

ok i am not leaving for ever maybe i just want a break or somethin...

No, I think you want to leave forever.

Am I thinking correct?

i think you just need some time to cool off. i think this is some sort of those moments of rage you have like those rq's in scrim. just chill out and come back soon.

hope you reconsider

Well there are the good people in xG you know who you are

And then there are the fucking piece of shit faggots who are cock head in general

you know who the fuck you are...

These people who are fucking dick heads have too much power. And that means corruption, its not going to be too long before xG is all fucked up and either it will be deserted or just full of dick heads

like I said you know who you fucking are.

So I am leaving xG call it rage quitting call it whatever the fuck you want, or just call me smart and maybe even join me.

4 hours later

ok i am not leaving for ever maybe i just want a break or somethin...

Boy that was fast

You know.... You're raging like @@Reflex said... I was about to leave xG when bryce just defused the bomb right in front of me when I was flashed on a scrim...

Did anyone realizes that he is keeping up with this thread and commenting on everyones post?

its like he wants to see if people care lol

Did anyone realizes that he is keeping up with this thread and commenting on everyones post?

its like he wants to see if people care lol

Tinkled here.

4 hours later

Boy that was fast

Pissed here.

Hey Catbutts. It sucks you left xg. If you ever feel like coming back there will always be a spot for ya. But if you decide not to try out Dev. from what I hear they are a smaller clan basically filled with oldfags from xg. They are really nice. Im friends with a lot of them. If you wanted to try them out for a bit before you came back it might be a good idea.

Hey Catbutts. It sucks you left xg. If you ever feel like coming back there will always be a spot for ya. But if you decide not to try out Dev. from what I hear they are a smaller clan basically filled with oldfags from xg. They are really nice. Im friends with a lot of them. If you wanted to try them out for a bit before you came back it might be a good idea.

Lol adverting dev to other people on our own forums while you're a member. Nice.