Sign in to follow this  
Necroshader

Protesting a ban from almost a year ago xD

Because it was a year ago i'm sorry i aimbotted you guys had the best jb server and a bunch of other servers. my pals were playing on your server and i was like hey i'll join and it said banned and i was like wow you and this other big server group were the only servers i ever got banned off of because after i got banned off xG i realized, hey i better stop or i'll get banned off all the good servers xD so i hope you can find it in your heart to unban i have served a very long ban xD <3 from necroshader

Chatted with him in chatbox pretty nice guy.

+1 for the unban

I thought perm bans didn't exist in xG. =0 He must be the legend.

Perm bans don't exist in xG lol wat? Of course they do. Hacking, mass freekilling and leaving and etc.

In this case its the first one. I am gonna -1 for the reason of why the fuck would you aimbot in JAILBREAK. Seriously. This isn't a scrim or anything. I just find that incredibly stupid. And i for one don't want to play with an ex-hacker who could easily toggle walls or aim assist again. Not to mention the fact that you aimbotted in jailbreak, not even walls, you aimbotted. This shows that you clearly didn't care if you got banned.

Inb4. Everyone deserves another chance

Inb4 @Pyro

Tldr: -1 this guys a derp lol

I banned you a while back last June for doing something then leaving, then a little later after you were unbanned you got banned for aimbotting. Pretty sure the banning admin back then was Duckii or Vero

I remember this guy.. nice guy. +1.

Yeah, imagine. There's only one way for you to get unbanned, & that, you have to find on your own sir.

Here's a hint; It's on the forums somewhere. -1.

I remember this guy.. nice guy. +1.

Yeah, imagine. There's only one way for you to get unbanned, & that, you have to find on your own sir.

Here's a hint; It's on the forums somewhere. -1.

Don't encourage the baddies D:

ill hekp u out if u wanna get unbanned all u have to do is take a pic of urslef saying i </3 xG and ur unbanned :D

Faggot