Sign in to follow this  
Warriorsfury

xG Application - Warriorsfury

After playing on the jailbreak server for probably 3 months now I would really like to apply to become a member and join the pretty great community. I personally think it is run very well and I would really love to join it! :untroubled:

EDIT: Game time 295 hours, Thank you for telling me. >_>

EDIT: I having been trying to get better on the server seems to be working alot thank you all for the feedback!

Seen you on plenty of times in xG:JB, lacking some maturity here and there, need to review the motd rules a little further.

A: 8/10

M: 5/10

D: Remains at a +0 until further notice

Does not know motd and seemingly too young. Cmon dude, according to your application I'm younger than you. Be truthful now. Anyway -1 for now.

EDIT:

I like this guy actually, he's gotten to know the motd better and is constantly active. +1

I'M NOT LIEING ABOUT MY AGE...

I do not know how to express that ANY more...

All other things I will try to fix, other then that I guess I will just wait until further notice...

I doubt you're lying about your age. I probably sounded the same a little over a year ago. But you need to learn to not get so offended by what people say in-game, and just abide by the rules, and make sure you know the motd rules. You could be a bit more mature, and being that you're supposed to be 16 and have a mature voice to be on CT/Warden, I'm gonna have to be really lenient. So if you can just be more mature and maybe just stay on T for a little while until you know the rules thoroughly, you'll be fine. But I'm still gonna help you out, in hopes that it's worth it. +1 but only as long as you actually listen to what I said.