Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Update on Hub Exploits

I have reset all credits for all users and features. If you donated for credits, just re-enter your codes and it will give you all your credits back.

Now, who is to blame?

MINECRACK

I want everyone to shune him for telling all users about this exploit. He has now been demoted to Sasha Grey.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The hub is gay and broken the people that took their time to play and earn credits and buy something legitimately their all of their shit got deleted so now they have less credits then what they paid with credits for their hats or glasses or any other hub features but now its all gone really grat stuff right well shit happens and you get fucked over by some stupid shit

Can't avoid it guys but, i'm sorry. I pretty much ruined it for everyone. The people who had credits and people who didn't have credits. The exploit will be fixed for the poor people and the people who actually had credits lost their stuff. I'm taking the blame and honestly I did start this. People who tried the exploit themselves are complaining which is confusing me. Hopefully we can report things like this quicker next time.

Don't post here if you attempted the exploit or asked me, it's just disgraceful :l.