Sign in to follow this  
SuperNarwhal

one fuckin year huh?....

yeah that's right faggots...iv been with xG for a year now, even longer if u count the times iv played in our css servers without being in xG. iv known most of you for a very long ass time, and im glad to call you guys my bros, and sometimes hoes but most of all im glad that i can be part of this great and long lasting clan. im really happy that iv even lasted a year because i know sometimes especially recently there has been a lot of people quitting because of some random faggot that ruins their entire experience here at xG. but i just wanted to tell all of you girls and gals that i love you all and all that you contribute to this wonderfully clan especially @Aegean! and @@silence i love both of you fags even if i dont know you too well, i love all that you do in this clan and all i basically can say is keep it up! i most likely will not be quitting xG any time soon unless the amount of annoying ass kids that keep coming into out servers increases, but other than that i wont be leaving any time soon.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Love SuperNarwhal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc

So much love in this post. Now i have to ruin it. While you may love us, we hate you. Weve been attempting to piss you off beyond the normal amount so that you would leave of your own accord...but it did not work, so...im banning you. BRB