Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad

CT banned.

So I got banned for a week for "opening cell doors" before warden gave orders.

Im sure i didnt do that but regardless of me opening the doors or not, i got banned for a week which in my defense isn't fair.

that is not mentioned in the motd so idk why admins go off banning ppl as how they want to.

Steam Community :: EleGiggle :: Screenshots

some screenshots of what happened or admin discussion, and so chrono banned me. Saying i was "trolling" and that if i did id get permed from servers....

I asked for a unban he said no.

I asked why its a week and that its not in motd, his reply was "because its you we can ban you for a week." thats just unfair.

The whole time i was playing jailbreak I didnt talk to anyone because if i said anything id be "trolling" and chrono decides to show up and ban me.

I dont really wanna make a big deal so could i get a unban or if you guys dont believe that i didnt do it a shorter ban

Thanks.

[ATTACH]3212.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3212.vB[/ATTACH]

Dude honestly just leave don't come back to xG i'm tired of your bull shit, that is proof of you opening the cells NOT AS WARDEN and giving them a freeday without the wardens consent you have been warned multiple times to stop doing this and you continue to do it. You enter the server mic spam for warden and then give no orders and do a first day moomad freeday then a second then a third then a fourth you are a troll and now because you wont use your mic you open the cells and make it a free day yourself? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? Please tell me because im tired of this constant bull shit when ever you are on you make the game boring and a living hell seriously man grow up you are possibly the biggest troll in xG.

Edit------ -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 Keep him banned hopefully he learns his lesson.

5aa4bb8536482_MooMadbAN.thumb.png.1eb25ce6b2af6db0bc0e0d7682d48b72.png

5aa4bb85897d8_MooMadbAN.thumb.png.5c799e5884e08ff0439b07c86489872b.png

LOL you were banned because you opened the cell doors before quarantine (towelboy) could get orders out, you constantly rush to cells and open them when i see you on, and you are constantly trolling. you asked why we banned you we told you. you asked why a week, we told you because it's you, you always do this, and we are tired of it. i did NOT say "because it's you we can ban you for a week" and after we gave you the information you asked, you kept complaining and LYING even though we had console proof that you opened the cells, and we saw you at the cell button, which then turned into you trolling, the ban for a normal person i would have given a day CT Ban, but since you constantly do shit like this, that is why i made it a week.

Do we care that you want a shorter ban? no.

Yes there are more buttons on the map but when console says that someone calls warden, and then cells open, and the ONLY FUCKING PERSON TO PRESS A BUTTON IS YOU then you opened the fucking cells, here you go, trolling again, and lying. this is getting fucking annoying and you should be keeping this ban for the entire duration maybe then you can learn to stop trolling. or you could if you wish come in the servers again, and troll more, which is a perm ban from servers, WHICH I WARNED YOU ABOUT.

I don't know how many times Mohammad has been banned.

Honestly i haven't seen him been breaking the rules that many times.

As i see it, a week is too long, but again i don't know what else he has done.

EDIT: I've seen you break rules before and you were just now trolling in your own protest. LOL it's funny if you think that you should be unbanned.

Mohammad, stop being a prick. What the fuck happened to you? You used to be chill as hell, then you became a douchebag. Stop being a tool, and a troll, and own up for your actions. Take the week asshole. -1

Anyways you should be unbanned its been a week maybe not sure.... but next time I see you break rules or troll i'm going to perm ban you and I got enough proof of you breaking rules to make sure you stay banned because i'm tired of your bull shit.

Anyways you should be unbanned its been a week maybe not sure.... but next time I see you break rules or troll i'm going to perm ban you and I got enough proof of you breaking rules to make sure you stay banned because i'm tired of your bull shit.

Not your jurisdiction to perm ban him. If co-ldrs+ want him perm banned then they'll perm ban him.

Mohammad, stop being a prick. What the fuck happened to you? You used to be chill as hell, then you became a douchebag. Stop being a tool, and a troll, and own up for your actions. Take the week asshole.

this is what happens when someone who can't handle the people in esea still tries to fit in with them