Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Chrono Abuse

After trying to do a Pokemon day that went to shit after I couldnt get my orders out thanks to the multiple mods insulting me in voice chat all Ts rebelled. I was shot to 20 hp in front of the DJ booth entrance. I then backed up inside the hallway and started picked off Ts through the glass doors who were shooting at the CT who was just outside the exit. I then got last CT after he died and rushed out and proceeded with Last CT. Chrono then slayed me for "camping for last ct in pool". I never even had set foot in pool the entire round. The next round after having to ungag myself after Fair Enough Sirs did for no reason, I kicked him from the game. He then joined back, accused me of abuse, and then banned me for a day.

The only reason why this is only Chrono instead of everyone who was constantly insulting me, so much so that I couldnt speak and was scared to mute those so I could have a successful day, is because @Aegean! Is talking to those who have been insulting me and changing their names to stegofag, stego is a fag, etc.

If you are calling me immature after you are ganging up on me so much so that I cant even play in the afternoons anymore and changing your name to "stegofag" you really need to look in a mirror.

1. NO BODY INSULTED OVER MIC

2. Only saw one person change his name.

3. We saw you come out of pool enterence

also -1

You did camp for last CT, all of us Ts were just chilling on big cage, as ordered, even the rebelers were up there, because they were hiding in the dozens of us. and then ganja being ganja rolled out in his disturbing way towards pool to try and escape the onslaught, you killed ganja. in pool. where ganja was. where you were camping. in pool. not disco. pool. which is AWAY from the Ts and you got Last CT for it. thus i slayed you, for camping during a regular day, and getting last CT as is the usual slay.

and here comes the juicy part.

after you get slayed for something you are supposed to be slayed for, you bitched about it in admin chat, and then kicked me for abuse, excuse me sir but by slaying you when you camped for Last CT is not abuse. and when i got back, VERY ANGRY after you abuse kicked me when you had been warned about abusing like that. thus i banned you, for 1 day, like the previous ban you were given VERY RECENTLY for doing the same abuse.

on a side note,

on canyondamn, a few maps prior. the first round you had spawned in the spawn box that has no escape, and you sat down there the whole round, past 000 delaying the round and my LR and when i slayed you for being in there and not having suicided yourself as you are supposed to, i had to slay you, and you fucking bitched calling abuse then as well.

Changed my name because you were being a giant assfuck as a warden. And no one was insulting you over the mic. You insult people all the time and its ok but whne someone insults you, as chrono would say, "ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE FAGGOT"

I had a awp in the disco DJ hallway. Ever think that I shot him from there? Or is that impossible? Also, I would like to point out that the same people who were insulting me in game are the ones coming to defend him.

You're staying banned cuz you have nothing proving you didn't camp, nvm it's apparently a day, I will discuss with other staff, as for the disrespect on him, I am banning a few accordingly.

~Closed