Sign in to follow this  
sinlint

sinlints xG application

You're all -1 him, but at the same time most of you are stating that you've never seen him on.

Why are you all -1 him then if you've never seen him, Activity is a factor, but don't just jump right in and -1 him without seeing him first. If you've never met him, avoid -1 maybe?

Some of you are also infering a lot of shit simply because of this thread, most people make mistakes on the App format so who cares, same goes for the double post, give the kid a break, he has 3 posts total. -_-

One of you even dared to -1 him because he's bad at surfing. C'mon...

If it was my decision I wouldn't even let him join simply because he's 14 but the thing is, Some of you guys should try and wait and stay at +0 before giving any definitive decision and maybe try meeting the people first.

/thoughts

You're all -1 him, but at the same time most of you are stating that you've never seen him on.

Why are you all -1 him then if you've never seen him, Activity is a factor, but don't just jump right in and -1 him without seeing him first. If you've never met him, avoid -1 maybe?

Some of you are also infering a lot of shit simply because of this thread, most people make mistakes on the App format so who cares, same goes for the double post, give the kid a break, he has 3 posts total. -_-

If it was my decision I wouldn't even let him join simply because he's 14 but the thing is, Some of you guys should try and wait and stay at +0 before giving any definitive decision and maybe try meeting the people first.

/thoughts

Sorry for the off topic ness, but I would have to agree. A lot of you have the tiniest tolerance level known to man :o Not talking about this thread in particular but like he said, instead of instantly -1ing things bc of incorrect format just to do so, just don't say anything on the thread.

Lately lots of people have been trying to find the smallest thing possible to be able to do some kind of negative input. This can be through -1s or even slays ingame..

Just cool down a bit everyone, we are just trying to have a bit of fun :x

/thoughts

okay, i'll change to +0.

i only really play surf and have seen him a few times, didnt talk much so i cant judge.

i know the motd very well and have read it 3 times i think ur thinking of somebody else i have only been slayed once on this server and go on every day idk what ur talking about