Duplolas

Duke and Ganja Lieing

Basically as you can see for yourself. Duke freekilled me and Speedlimit for the reason being us jumping when we never did. He then lied saying we did and then Ganja backed him up on it. Speedlimit can vouch for me as neither or us did.

Also Teezar will be uploading a demo of Duke freekilling both speedlimit and I shortly.

How is that even abuse?

You either stood up or jumped while crouching.... On my screen it looked like you jumped or stood up after he had restricted jumping.

I also slayed myself for freekilling speedlimit that round and the next.

But that isnt even abuse <.<

hey stego you should really read what abuse means abuse is when you take your mod or admin powers and you use them for bad things such as freeslaying unfair bans unfair kicks so hit abuse and 1st of all some1 in ur cell jumped duke killed both of the people in there and slayed himself so stego you tell me idk how to be a moderator but you don't even know what the word abuse is you really have something going on in your head don't you ?

W: This has nothing to do with admin abuse. Just you being butthurt, this would go under a ban request under CT. Maybe a day CT ban possibly? If proof is uploaded and all sides of the story are shown.

Also incase you don't know, it could've been a misunderstanding. So don't jump to conclusions.

Here's a demo: lolmad.dem

Throw it in your cstrike folder, restart CS:S if you're not already in it, and play the demo via console. The name of the demo is lolmad. Was gunna upload it to youtube but didn't want to figure out how to convert a .dem file into a .avi file since It wouldn't work for me in game.

Anyway, as you can see in the demo neither of them crouched or jumped, it seemed as though it was two intentionally freekills one after the other.

one, and that was speedlimit, which islayed myself for. Duplolas on my screen stood up or jumped while crouching which was against the orders the warden had given, if hes truely this mad i will ct ban myself for an hour.

all i said was u jumped lol thats all i said i was in spec and i typed it as i laughed at it because duke said you jumped and then i said u jumped lol laughing at what duke said not saying that dupolas did jump, i wasnt defending him but then clearly im in a buse thread for not even abusing thats why i said the whole thing to stego about abusing