Sign in to follow this  
KingofOcelots

My Gaming Computer I built

Ehh it's okay 7/10.

Would be better if it's a 1600 MHz ram. Graphic card is the best on all of em. Whats the temps for the cpu and gpu?

Cpu is around 33-36 degrees celsuis at Idle, and the GPU doesn't go over 74 degress celsuis at full load.

BOX!?!?Wow, it's called a "Case" first of all, that was my first computer I built.

The last one I built had very good cable management.

What GPU do you have, and what CPU, I'd like to know.

And also it's not called "insides" it's called Hardware.

B4 you come here and start raging, because my guess is your life is very shitty, and you just have so much anger inside of you. You just come on here and irritate people for no reason.

But also, please use correct vocabulary.

You sound like a complete dumbass.

Ya know, if you feed the troll too much his arms will become so squiggly that he can't move.

Anyway, this is delicious you should give it to me so I can eat it.

Does it play minesweeper? If it does, can it handle some crazy solitaire action....? That's all I would need this computer for I wouldn't know what to do with it! Also I may be looking to build a computer around 700 bucks later on and I will be coming to you for suggestions I can build it myself but I just need suggestions on what is the best for my budget at that time and stuff that can be upgraded as the gaming world moves along.

Does it play minesweeper? If it does, can it handle some crazy solitaire action....? That's all I would need this computer for I wouldn't know what to do with it! Also I may be looking to build a computer around 700 bucks later on and I will be coming to you for suggestions I can build it myself but I just need suggestions on what is the best for my budget at that time and stuff that can be upgraded as the gaming world moves along.

Yeah sure!

I'll help with you, just message me when you need help.

One thing I just noticed you spread that thermal paste with your fingers your a brave dude if I wouldnt done that it wouldnt went all in my fucking carpet and all over my case and shit im also a stoner so i hardly think about shit like that when i do it... but yea props on the build and i just ordered my shit it totaled out to $692 but yea you need to zip tie and wire some of that shit on the other side of the case its a rats nest in there...

Hey ocelot I was just wondering I have made a minor mistake and that would be that my graphics card i ordered requires two pci-e power connectors but the psu i ordered only has one so would a 2 molex to pci-e adapter be okay to use on 2 peripheral power connectors that the psu has on it? Or do I have to have molex connectors someone told me that the peripheral connectors and molex connectors are different but I just wanted to ask you and see if it will work until i get a different psu or would it not work at all and possibly fry my gpu?

im just gonna return the wrong psu back to newegg and order the one i need which kinda sucks because thats shipping costs both ways but hey sometimes you just make mistakes! I'm gonna get this psu cause its semi modular and its got enough juice if i want to add another gpu card in the future. SeaSonic M12II 520 Bronze EVO Edition 520W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS 12V v2.91 SLI 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com

God damn that is a badass computer. But 14 and selling that, wow. You must make a good amount of money doing that. xD I wish I was a part of that

Lol, right now not so much, we have a lot of things to pay for, and one of the computers we sold the motherboard went bad so we had to replace it.

It's fun as hell though to build em'

Nice comp King! I'm really in to computers and building them and stuff just don't have the proper practice... I'll definitely hit you up if I need some help! I hope your own website attracts lots of customers :) I'll pass the word around to my fellow co-workers if they need custom comps built :)