Sign in to follow this  
KingofOcelots

My Gaming Computer I built

Hey guys, I'm 14 and I love building computers, I made my own company with my friend a while back, the site is:

zccomputers.com -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspzccomputers Resources and Information.

But back to my gaming build.

Specifications:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Overclocked to 4.0 ghz

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Heat Sync + Fan

G.Skill Ripjaws 8Gb Ram 1333 Mhz

Gigabyte Geforce 680 - fuck yes.

Msi p67 Motherboard

Corsair Hx1050W Psu

Asus Dvd Burner

Seagate Barracuda 1tb HDD

Apevia X-Trooper Red ATX Mid tower case

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntLHeJPHSKw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c73ve2tLcHI

Wait you're 14 and have your own company?

Sick card though.

Yeah we're selling computers to friends.

Eventually, we'll start selling them to like Joe from Miami, someone we don't know.

But yeah I do.

I'm not going to lie, I am very impressed dude. I couldn't build my own computer with a freaking manual, let alone run my own company. And at the age of 14! I tip my hat to you good sir :wink-new:

- Dat guy, Forest

Your wiring is shit., l2 sort that shit out for easier air flow, I use a shitty 1980's box and have better looking insides than you, and a faster GPU, and CPU. Faggot

Your wiring is shit., l2 sort that shit out for easier air flow, I use a shitty 1980's box and have better looking insides than you, and a faster GPU, and CPU. Faggot

BOX!?!?Wow, it's called a "Case" first of all, that was my first computer I built.

The last one I built had very good cable management.

What GPU do you have, and what CPU, I'd like to know.

And also it's not called "insides" it's called Hardware.

B4 you come here and start raging, because my guess is your life is very shitty, and you just have so much anger inside of you. You just come on here and irritate people for no reason.

But also, please use correct vocabulary.

You sound like a complete dumbass.

Oo.. Nice. Wish I had that kind of money. Hoping to buy/build my first actual rig for gaming sometime this year once i save up for it.

Maybe you could help me sometime with some suggestions for a 750ish dollar budget ? :2

Oo.. Nice. Wish I had that kind of money. Hoping to buy/build my first actual rig for gaming sometime this year once i save up for it.

Maybe you could help me sometime with some suggestions for a 750ish dollar budget ? :2

I could help with that. You could just head over to my website:

zccomputers.com -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspzccomputers Resources and Information.

And click the live chat support button, if I'm not online just leave a message on there, and I'll respond.

I'll help you with it.